Tour Event 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Here are players that I think could hit star status super easy if tour had any brains and understood how to market talent.

Min Woo Lee - He could be really fun. I think he actually has some personality.
Ludvig Aberg - Maybe, Just needs to get more comfortable. But he has the look and game.
Tommy Fleetwood - Bro just needs to win..
Max Homa - again, just needs to win more.
Sahith Theegala - I think he is a good dude, and could be interesting.
Aberg and Max could easily hit start status with a few wins. For sure.
Fleetwood- Has the "it" but dude just no shows so much.
Theegala is an interesting one as well, I enjoy watching him play.

This bag is awesome! Price not so much!
IMG_1900.png

Here are players that I think could hit star status super easy if tour had any brains and understood how to market talent.

Ludvig Aberg - Maybe, Just needs to get more comfortable. But he has the look and game.
This is a pretty solid list.

I’ll add Akshay and Willy Z.

With Fowler getting back in the winners circle last year, a win here would build up some noise prior to April. Also, any time Rickie gets into contention, I feel ready to be hurt again come Sunday.

With Fowler getting back in the winners circle last year, a win here would build up some noise prior to April. Also, any time Rickie gets into contention, I feel ready to be hurt again come Sunday.
Which is weird because honestly he doesn’t have a ton of personality anymore. No more crazy hair, no more orange on Sundays, he is like the dad bod version that looks like he needs a nap from carrying that giant Nalgene bottle around.

Which is weird because honestly he doesn’t have a ton of personality anymore. No more crazy hair, no more orange on Sundays, he is like the dad bod version that looks like he needs a nap from carrying that giant Nalgene bottle around.
IMG_0469.jpeg

tmp.gif

It's a Yeti bottle.

He's too cool for Nalgene.

It's a Yeti bottle.

He's too cool for Nalgene.
You'd think he'd be all in on the Stanley bottle craze, then. They're apparently all the thing nowadays.

You'd think he'd be all in on the Stanley bottle craze, then. They're apparently all the thing nowadays.
My daughter got me one. She calls it my Manley. I feel obligated to use it, only in the confines of my home though for fear of judgement.

My daughter got me one. She calls it my Manley. I feel obligated to use it, only in the confines of my home though for fear of judgement.
Yeah, they're kind of a chick thing, aren't they?

Yeah, they're kind of a chick thing, aren't they?
Well, between the wife and the daughter we have like 15 of them, so yes.

At least they got me a matte black one, I guess.

Looks like Scottie is making a putting change to the spider.

Looks like Scottie is making a putting change to the spider.
Going to a mallet makes sense for Scottie. Rory called it a few weeks back.

Going to a mallet makes sense for Scottie. Rory called it a few weeks back.
Ya if he can have a little honeymoon phase with the spider, I could see him going on a big run.

Ya if he can have a little honeymoon phase with the spider, I could see him going on a big run.
When you lead in all stats, but are DFL in putting, a change is needed. Even if he was currently an average putter, he would be on a run.

I’m calling it now, Scheffler will win with this in the bag.

AF6B6938-3EE5-4F67-A4AB-38BCF491DBDD.jpeg

I haven't played the stadium course, but the back nine there gets me hooked in.

API I put on while I'm at work though. Love reliving my few rounds there.
we need to rectify this.

Think 16 is my favorite hole in golf.

Nah, they are full of lead! Haven't you seen the headlines?

Back