Tour Event 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Course looks like its playing real tough today

Just looking brutal, some of these shots are not friendly.
I like that the rough is how it is. At times the course has depended on the wind to protect some of the holes. Should be a fun four days of watching golf finally

Nothing worse than watching Rose birdie after a bogey

Always a challenge out of that rough (even the soft fairways) with the greens playing pretty firm and expected to firm up as the weather warms up more this weekend. I like the challenge, but with Players' next weekend, I don't want to see too many weeks in a row of bogey fest. If I wanted that I'd pull up a lawn chair at my home course!

Just tuning in..

J-Day playing solid early..

Course looks fantastic.

From the front, Hovy's shirt looks good. From the back, it looks not good.

It is a perfectly reasonable perspective if you're only thinking about the course and not the experience.

It was worth it as an Arnie guy. 100%

Just stay the hell away from the caddies lmao
Last time I was there, our caddie was pretty good.

Scheffler on the green...

PULL!
One of the worst putts I have seen by a professional in awhile honestly. Unfortunately for Scottie, its not the putter.

My fantasy golf line up is looking like a solid last place finish right about now. Felt really good about it about 4 hours ago.

One of the worst putts I have seen by a professional in awhile honestly. Unfortunately for Scottie, its not the putter.
Good thing he switched putters...

Hovy with a bogey, bogey, bogey start.

Woof.

Scheffler averaged 77 feet of made putts per round.

His average made putt is 4 feet.

Wow.

Just turned it on and surprised to see Hovland over par.

Man every year I see this course on TV it brings back fun memories of playing golf with THPers. I believe this was the eve of the @Canadan clinic haha

Rickies shirt is 🔥

What are we thinking about Rickie's shirt? I love it.

Back