Tour Event 2024 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Nasty bunker lie for Theegala

Wow.. lots of big scores out there..

Lowry 8mph more on ball speed than Scottie there. Both 6 irons.
He plays his irons a bit strong due to how he delivers last time I checked

Loft jacker. Just lost respect haha

Theegala needs to switch to a putter with a soft insert. He needs to get a feel. so robotic and rigid on the greens

I think has some zx5 long irons. Not sure where he breaks though.

That was a rather large 9i from Willy Z

Rory 😂

IMG_1543.jpeg

I’m rooting for Scottie to take this one and go on a run.

I’m 100% convinced that the “playing through” commercials were solely created so they could show more commercials. Just cut away from the golf.

Scottie looking good.

I’m 100% convinced that the “playing through” commercials were solely created so they could show more commercials. Just cut away from the golf.
You are correct. Ugh

I’m rooting for Scottie to take this one and go on a run.
Ditto. If he gets going with the new putter, he won’t have many that will compete with him.

Ditto. If he gets going with the new putter, he won’t have many that will compete with him.
His ball striking has been historically good. If he can put like this, he’s going to be winning a lot.
It does nothing for the golf watching.
Besides making me angry ha

Scottie just making it look easy

They were. It was an idea from a friend of mine actually that was a producer for CBS at the time. They get more commercial time now

It begs another question. How much are we willing to pay to watch the game commercial free? I’m not sure, but I will say a hell of a lot more if the fields are small and full of stars.

Back