2024 Fujikura Ventus Blue Shaft

I am not sure I completely understand this release.. feel like not a lot..

What does that impact out of curiosity. Is it mostly on feel? I have always felt for some reason I don't have the most sensitive hands when it comes to feel.

Is butt stiffness the difference between the old blue and the TR? I have played a TR Blue for most of the fall and had really good luck with it. I had never had really good luck with the Ventus shafts before. I got the TR from a buddy who it was too light for (5s). I wasn't fitted for it but hit it more consistently than the VA Badazz I was fit for.

I am interested to hear about the new Blue. I can't guarantee I hit the Blue or TR in a fitting I hit a ton of different shafts. I am looking forward to hearing how the new one works out.
If it's right for you it's great. If it's not it can make people do all kinds of stuff. Pull the handle, cast, use too much effort in general. A lot of the people they played the OG Black went to TR Blue. I play OG Black and I didn't like the new TR black.

If it's right for you it's great. If it's not it can make people do all kinds of stuff. Pull the handle, cast, use too much effort in general. A lot of the people they played the OG Black went to TR Blue. I play OG Black and I didn't like the new TR black.

I never hit the OG Black well. I stumbled into the Blue and if seems to work for me on the golf course.

Being a Ventus Blue player currently I am very curious to see how this is different. Really like the color update too.

Not in fact a collab with Good Good @Templet0n haha
Of course you would play the Blue…

I never hit the OG Black well. I stumbled into the Blue and if seems to work for me on the golf course.
I didn’t care for the black at all, didn’t even try the blue cause of the dislike for the former.

I didn’t care for the black at all, didn’t even try the blue cause of the dislike for the former.

I wasn’t planning to try any of the Ventus shafts but I re-tipped a shaft for a buddy and put it my driver to hit it and make sure it came together. I hit the shaft great. I knew it wouldn’t fit my buddies swing if it worked for me. When he hit it he was wild with it. I took it back and continued to hit it well. After the experience with the black the Ventus shafts weren’t on my list. I stumbled into it.

I wasn’t planning to try any of the Ventus shafts but I re-tipped a shaft for a buddy and put it my driver to hit it and make sure it came together. I hit the shaft great. I knew it wouldn’t fit my buddies swing if it worked for me. When he hit it he was wild with it. I took it back and continued to hit it well. After the experience with the black the Ventus shafts weren’t on my list. I stumbled into it.
That’s a pretty evil way to commandeer a Ventus 😂

Love that color but the cynic in me just wants to know when we will see misleading Velocore+-less versions offered by a club OEM

Being a Ventus Blue player currently I am very curious to see how this is different. Really like the color update too.

Not in fact a collab with Good Good @Templet0n haha
You can’t deny the Paradise Blue element so that helps! 😎

But seriously I like the release and strictly aimed at the wider range of golfers who probably didn’t like the TR release. If this fixes the “feel” TR took away I can see it being really popular

That’s a pretty evil way to commandeer a Ventus 😂

I knew once I hit it that it wouldn’t fit him. His swing is faster and with a different tempo than me. I did buy it from him. He might be more of a club ho than I am so he had no shortage of other driver options.

This feels like a cash in..

Maybe missing Dee already.

Mike Dee. He was the head engineer there. He developed the OG Ventus and most of their other products. He is now on his own. See last week's Off Course.

Mike Dee. He was the head engineer there. He developed the OG Ventus and most of their other products. He is now on his own. See last week's Off Course.
I did in fact listen to last weeks off course but couldn't tell you his name when referenced as Dee haha

big fan of the color..can't wait to hit it

At my CC driver fitting a few weeks ago final shaft selection came down to the Ventus Blue or the VA Slay. Similar results in both for me, so fitter told me just get the Slay because it was like $100 cheaper. :p Liked the Blue, though. Good feel, looks great. For me that day it didn't have a performance increase worth the higher cost. YMMV.

20240305_155118.jpg

20240305_155054.jpg

I hope this can outperform the og blue.

Glad to hear it has a softer feel. Was never pleased with the Ventus feel as being a long time Speeder fan/player.

Got some swings in last night with the TSR2 Velecore+. I was seeing some very nice ball speeds and could not tell the difference in feel between the Velecore+ and the og Ventus Blue. Launch angle was similar as well. I am not sure if it's a big upgrade as of yet but I can assure you it feels wonderful and produces bombs!

20240307_222042.jpg

I am always high spin so 3200 does not bother me. 160 mph is high for me but I was seeing mid 150s the entire session. I was seeing a fade on most shots but could turn it over easily if needed.

The TSR2\Velecore+ combination has kicked the Epic Max Ls\og ventus blue out of the bag for now.

I was not a fan of the Ventus Blue TR. It performed fine when I was swinging good but the feel was not for me. This has that smooth feel of the OG.

Got some swings in last night with the TSR2 Velecore+. I was seeing some very nice ball speeds and could not tell the difference in feel between the Velecore+ and the og Ventus Blue. Launch angle was similar as well. I am not sure if it's a big upgrade as of yet but I can assure you it feels wonderful and produces bombs!

View attachment 9247184

I am always high spin so 3200 does not bother me. 160 mph is high for me but I was seeing mid 150s the entire session. I was seeing a fade on most shots but could turn it over easily if needed.

The TSR2\Velecore+ combination has kicked the Epic Max Ls\og ventus blue out of the bag for now.

I was not a fan of the Ventus Blue TR. It performed fine when I was swinging good but the feel was not for me. This has that smooth feel of the OG.
Hello - so you feel its not smoother than the current V Blue? I had read and heard that Fuji soften its a bit. Errr was hoping for a smooth feel. Closer to Speeder...

Hello - so you feel its not smoother than the current V Blue? I had read and heard that Fuji soften its a bit. Errr was hoping for a smooth feel. Closer to Speeder...
It feels very smooth to me like the OG Ventus Blue and smoother than the TR. Is the feel improved over the OG? Not noticeably so but that is very subjective. You should definitely not take my post above as being negative, quite the opposite actually. It feels and performs great!

Back