Tour Event 2024 Mexico Open at Vidanta

This might be the first tournament I've had little interest in for a long time

Kinda how I feel about usually a quarter of the schedule, no matter the season.

I also acknowledge that there are 75 other players and more that probably rely on those 25% to try and make sure they have a solid jump on their job next year. Those are likely why they exist :/
I have said for years that there are too many events. This year it feels especially glaring..

I have said for years that there are too many events. This year it feels especially glaring..
I could probably lose all of the Hawaii swing, they’ve just never done it for me. The most appealing part is the prime time golf, but that only holds my attention for so long.

I could probably lose all of the Hawaii swing, they’ve just never done it for me. The most appealing part is the prime time golf, but that only holds my attention for so long.
As someone who has lived in the Northeast all my life and has been a golf fan for more than 50 years, I really enjoy the Sony (Hawaiian Open). Probably the location and the time of year. It remains one of my favorite events and being played on an old school Seth Raynor design adds to it for me.

I like to see the beautiful weather and scenery in the middle of winter.

As someone who has lived in the Northeast all my life and has been a golf fan for more than 50 years, I really enjoy the Sony (Hawaiian Open). Probably the location and the time of year. It remains one of my favorite events and being played on an old school Seth Raynor design adds to it for me.

I like to see the beautiful weather and scenery in the middle of winter.

That weather tease just feels mean though, and that’s coming from someone who also likes to do this 🤷🏻‍♂️

Knapp feeling the pressure.

Hawaii I think should happen but maybe just one event.

But weeks like this. Or opposite field events. Or the events the week after majors. Should go away. Call it 20% of events could go away tomorrow and the tour would be better.

Hawaii I think should happen but maybe just one event.

But weeks like this. Or opposite field events. Or the events the week after majors. Should go away. Call it 20% of events could go away tomorrow and the tour would be better.
RIP Kapalua. Or, make the Sony Open at Kapalua.

RIP Kapalua. Or, make the Sony Open at Kapalua.
Well since it is no longer the TOC. Take your pick. I think Kapalua is the more course to watch.

I get the feeling of too many events, but for me being able to watch Välimäki in a leading group on day 4 is quite something.

Well since it is no longer the TOC. Take your pick. I think Kapalua is the more course to watch.
We’re speakingtly the same languagety.

It’s just easier to call events by the course instead of the sponsor.

Knapp is knervous.

Wow, Knapp blowing it.

I’ll watch today because I’m home this afternoon.

I hate Kapalua. Watching the hit 400+ yard drives does nothing for me

Knapp napping on the tees.

Valimaki, what a shot.

🇫🇮 with an eagle chance on the Par 4.

I’ll watch today because I’m home this afternoon.
Yup.. same. I have one tv on golf & one on college basketball. 2 tied for lead almost 1/2 way thru is intriguing to me.

Back