Tour Event 2024 Mexico Open at Vidanta

Finau really never got out of neutral this week. He better find a way to shoot 63-63 if he wants any sorta chance

This tournament reminds me of Detroit and Twin Cities tournament. In other words, not very exciting.

This tournament reminds me of Detroit and Twin Cities tournament. In other words, not very exciting.
I gave it a shot, but it didn’t hold my attention

After carping about the terrible field blah blah blah, I’ve given it a couple hours and a few beers today. I’m a degenerate golf fan for sure…😩

This leaderboard is just horrible

This kid, Jake Knapp, has a beautiful swing and really played well.

@Muchmore Jake Knapp is a big Anaheim Ducks fan.

This kid, Jake Knapp, has a beautiful swing and really played well.
He had a good tournament at the Farmers a couple weeks ago.

I haven't watched any of this tournament, just went to the app to check the leaderboard.

Suspect Skeptic GIF by Red Fang

Knapp is what Champ was supposed to be like.

This tourney is about as exciting as the Sanderson Farms was :/

Knapp's swing is great - it looks so slow and easy, but he hits the ball a mile!

I'll have to search You Tube to see if anyone has done a breakdown of it in slow motion (in case there is anything I can learn from it)! 😁

When on the road I normally listen to your round coverage on Sirius xm. Tried to for just a bit yesterday just couldn’t get interested.

Guessing by post count no one was interested.

Knapp is what Champ was supposed to be like.

This tourney is about as exciting as the Sanderson Farms was :/
I still hoping the Finn, Sami Valimaki will win, but Knapp being 4 up is a big hill to climb. Me and @Inioch could celebrate Sami's win 🇫🇮

This one has been a bit of a shoulder shrugger, but I’ll still have it on in the background today. The last three or four tournaments have been great so I won’t judge the tour too harshly for a slow week.

PGA 24 season has been 🔥 so far, this week notwithstanding.

This is a tough watch but I'll put it on later.

it's on as background noise right now. yesterday, it served as nap fuel.

I don’t understand why this event exists..

It's so boring I started doing street view searches with Google maps on nearby small towns and villages. Wow! poor state of repair all over the place except near the main tourist areas. Background noise is a good description.

It should exist, just not under the same PGAT umbrella as the tourneys with real fields. This would be a great example of a tourney that should be in the 2nd tier of pro golf, with the KF tour being the 3rd tier, and PGAT America’s as the 4th.

It should exist, just not under the same PGAT umbrella as the tourneys with real fields. This would be a great example of a tourney that should be in the 2nd tier of pro golf, with the KF tour being the 3rd tier, and PGAT America’s as the 4th.
There is a joke in there somewhere that it is in the 2nd tier being in the PGA Tour

There is a joke in there somewhere that it is in the 2nd tier being in the PGA Tour
Most of it yes. There are 10 or so tourneys including the majors that I think would be included. Add 4 LIV events, and a couple of the top DPWT events in there, and you have yourself a Tier 1.

Jaeger making a run and he’s still 7 back. Eesh.

Watched for about 5 minutes on Friday. It felt like a Korn Ferry event and I moved on.

Kinda how I feel about usually a quarter of the schedule, no matter the season.

I also acknowledge that there are 75 other players and more that probably rely on those 25% to try and make sure they have a solid jump on their job next year. Those are likely why they exist :/

Back