2024 New Balance Heritage Golf Shoes

Reminds me lot of a gray/silver pair of Adidas Tech Response that I have, which are a really good pair of golf shoes when I don't need any moisture protection.

I like the look but that mesh upper makes me really question it’s waterproof ability in the morning dew, when I play the majority of my golf.

This is a shoe I’ll need to wait for feedback on. I’m cautiously optimistic tho because New Balance 574’s are some of the most comfortable shoes ever made imo.

With a 2 year waterproof warranty bring them back if they leak. I like that in a shoe.

Surprisingly many of the New Balance golf shoes I have tried on don't have great support.

100% when it comes to baseball/softball. Very popular and actually considered cool. I was surprised as well.

Interesting.. I had no idea.. My daughters only want to wear converse.. lol.

100% when it comes to baseball/softball. Very popular and actually considered cool. I was surprised as well.
Yep. This. They were popular when I was in high school/college, went out of style (except I kept wearing them) and now they are cool again.

as an older dad am I required to get these?
Don't think people know that new balance is hype in streetwear and younger kids now. So wear them proud!

right............
I have 3 teens living in my house and my son is a freshman at IU. There are a lot of New Balences coming in and out of our house on their feet and their freinds feet. In fact we joke about the flip with my friends. All the dads are wearing Nike's and the kids are wearing New Balance.

It is. Very hype. Action Bronson has a Collab, along with the hype with the protection pack and others. New balance and asics are very popular with younger kids and streetwear right now. Adidas sambas are the other huge shoe right now.

What's old is always new again if you wait long enough.

I have 3 teens living in my house and my son is a freshman at IU. There are a lot of New Balences coming in and out of our house on their feet and their freinds feet. In fact we joke about the flip with my friends. All the dads are wearing Nike's and the kids are wearing New Balance.
I guess we are behind then. lol.

Whats old is new right? lol

I have never been a fan of NB shoes but the wife recently bought me a pair and they are maybe the most comfortable tennis shoes I have ever owned. I'm open minded about their golf offerings now. If their golf stuff in any way mimics their tennis shoes they could be among the best walking golf shoes out there.

You know thinking about it New Balance reminds me a lot of Cobra in ways. Traditionally seen as a brand for older folks but through some clever marketing and celebrity deals/collabs have completely flipped around their target market.

I guess we are behind then. lol.

Whats old is new right? lol
My wife follows random influencers on IG and said everything from 15-20 years ago is back in. NBs, baggier jeans, etc. are super trendy apparently.

I actually kind of like the shoes and I've gotta think they're pretty comfortable being NB. I'd probably put them in consideration for my next pair.

My wife follows random influencers on IG and said everything from 15-20 years ago is back in. NBs, baggier jeans, etc. are super trendy apparently.

I actually kind of like the shoes and I've gotta think they're pretty comfortable being NB. I'd probably put them in consideration for my next pair.
New Balance have always been comfortable. Just trended old. I guess I am old and they are in. lol.

Yep. I was surprised the last couple years them being popular for softball cleats.

Full on classic NB vibe achieved. The 45-day comfort warranty is incredible

New Balance have always been comfortable. Just trended old. I guess I am old and they are in. lol.
Wearing some hornets colorway 580 right now

PXL_20240203_004554134.jpg

If they hit that with some more colors I think they'd be more popular.

Before moving on to and wearing Sqairz golf shoes, New Balance was my favorite golf shoe brand. I did have some issues with the spikes, though. On the shoes I had, the spikes were attached to the sole on a pad of some sort and the entire pad would come loose and would have to be glued back on. I don't see that construction anymore on their golf shoes, so maybe time to give them another try.

I like the fact they make a wide.

I have worn them in running shoes and had a pair of spikeless ones a couple years ago.

They are good shoes.

Back