2024 New Balance Heritage Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Inspired by the New Balance Classic silhouettes, the company has added the Heritage golf shoe to its lineup for 2024. The Heritage features a new Dynasoft midsole that provides comfort and performance on all terrains.

New Balance Heritage Features:

• Waterproof microfiber leather /performance mesh upper is backed by a two-year warranty.
  • DynaSoft Midsole delivers lightweight cushioning and an ultra-responsive ride combined for a better performance experience.
  • NDurance rubber outsole is designed to move with the natural motion of your foot.
  • Six FastTwist® 3.0 removable Pulsar cleats provide traction on all terrains.
New Balance Heritage Specifications
  • Color: Grey, White
  • Sizes: 8 -12, 13, 14; Widths: D, 2E, 4E
  • 45-day Comfort warranty
  • Weight: 12.6 oz.
  • Retail Pricing: $139.95
  • Availability: February 2024
As with all New Balance golf shoes, comfort begins right out of the box with the Heritage golf shoe. New Balance backs this up with a 45-day comfort warranty. To view the entire collection of footwear, visit www.newbalance.com/golf-collection/

NB Heritage.jpg

I actually like the looks of these for a summer shoe, but take the cleats off, and no way this shoe would do well over the $100 mark. I guess the sole w/ cleats and the being waterproof is what pushes the price up. Either way, good looking shoe and like the 45 day comfort thing.

Not my cup of tea but somebody will love these.

Old golfers need shoes too. Glad to see someone still has love for the greatest generation.

as an older dad am I required to get these?

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Does the guy who wears these shoes also let you know he can tune your cart carburetor better than anyone else then hops into his 1980-90's corvette when he leaves the golf course?
Only kidding. Not a bad look.

I like the look but that mesh upper makes me really question it’s waterproof ability in the morning dew, when I play the majority of my golf.

This is a shoe I’ll need to wait for feedback on. I’m cautiously optimistic tho because New Balance 574’s are some of the most comfortable shoes ever made imo.

I love these for some reason.

Too much grey for me.

Old golfers need shoes too. Glad to see someone still has love for the greatest generation.
I think this might say more about your age than those that like the looks of these 🤣

I like them okay enough, I have been wearing some Trail Shoes for summer walking rounds for years

These shoes looks like one of New Balance's classic running shoes. Initially I thought 990 series i. I wore a lot of New Balance running shoes back in the day.

Somehow NB became cool. I remember reviewing the first pair of golf shoes they put out years ago. They were pretty solid actually.

Would like to see these in other colors. I'm meh on what I see there.

Only shoes I wear outside of work are New Balance. I would love to see these in some fun color offerings like their sneaker lines have.

Pretty sure NB is what the kids wear these days.

These would look sweet with some JDay Malbon pants

a lot of somebodies will buy them. Just not me.

I like them. The two year waterproof guarantee is a huge plus for me.

For some reason when I think of new balance, I think walmart

Back