Tour Event 2024 THE PLAYERS Championship

I don't think I'd even try the shot Hovy just had. If I even tried it, I'd end up on my face.

Tell that to LAB who couldn’t give them away
are you talking about the original DF2.1? Because.. not the same..

Guys there’s definitely been a weight in my clubs for 4 years. Thats why I’m so inconsistent. 😅😅

I laugh because someone who supposedly has charted all his shots since he was 15 in a notebook, forgot he put a weight in the grip, lol

Oh Woodland. Needed that par putt to feel good about the cut line

I blows my mind that a putter like the jail bird that was not very popular has now garnered such a huge acceptance.. #tourplaydoesnotinfluenceme....
I loved it since it first came out. The OWorks version is the best IMO.

are you talking about the original DF2.1? Because.. not the same..
No i’m speaking to a putter nobody wanted or used and got popular only because of tour use

I loved it since it first came out. The OWorks version is the best IMO.
Me too. Said it for three years that nobody gave it a shot

McNealy enters the conversation.

Me too. Said it for three years that nobody gave it a shot
The original Jailbird was hideous. Austie went into the lab and the Versa version is on of his greatest designs.

Clark with a history making 29 on the front side.

Kirk with the bounce of the year!! lol

No i’m speaking to a putter nobody wanted or used and got popular only because of tour use
oh.. Gotcha.. yeah. I still laugh all the time at people that say "marketing doesn't influence me. Or "tour use doesn't matter".. Oh really mister scotty cameron in the bag.. lol LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@mikeg_74 I think I called it. Rory is going to muddle through the round and not keep pace today..

Spieth so far off he is right.. lol.

Rory got away with one...

I never want to hear about any other tour being hard to find on TV. This thing is on an app only and it wants to be the 5th major? gross
Ive been watching via Golf Channel for the last 1.5 hours or so.

Yes, right @hedley_lamarr08 ?

Jason was shocked
I proudly duffed the hell out of it!!!! It was a must make or be really close. Had to have the hole. Had no clue where the green went. I own it fully and would do it again tomorrow. @JDax set me up and I delivered poorly 😂😂😂

This morgan stanley bit is funny. Did you see those kids faces. LOLOLOL!!!!

Good grief.. I would love to see someone walk 50 yards up to look at the green then walk back like JT is doing at THP event and see @JB lose his mind.. It would be kinda entertaining..

And then hit a bad shot!! lol.
I dug it in deep. I own it. But had to try to extend. That hole ended Alt shot. I am not a slow player though (gotta defend that part) I ran to the cart to update everyone

Rory looking like he will have a bounce back..

For note like I like Hovland and seems chilled but anyone notice when rules stuff comes into play the dude gets really confrontational? Like Spieth yesterday seemed like he was helping since he actually got DQ‘ed recently. Hovland comes off like he’s like head of the rules official. Say what you want about Rory he doesn’t go around cheating.

Spieth.

Marching through the courses. Right... Left.... Right... Left....

Marching Season 5 GIF by Pee-wee Herman

Did Rory just outdrive Hovland with a 3W?

Spieth.

Marching through the courses. Right... Left.... Right... Left....

Marching Season 5 GIF by Pee-wee Herman
He's just getting his $$ worth and seeing all of the course. This isn't a cheap loop, lol

Back