JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Course - TPC Sawgrass
Last Year's Winner was Scottie Scheffler

Let’s go.. one of my fav weeks of the year.

Never had a repeat champion. Can Scottie make history?

It's hard not to think Scheffler is going to compete and win again. He's playing so well. Just no holes in that game, if his putter stays hot.

One of my favorite events of the year. Love the Players.

Hideki 28-1, worth a flyer and Viktor H 22-1, worth a quid or 2

This is one of my favorite events because for me it marks the start of the golf season. Sawgrass is also one of my bucket list courses

Ask his putter
A lot of eyes will be on him to see if he can keep it up. If he does, we could see a crazy run of golf

Hard to pick against Scottie again. It will make for a fun weekend again

Maybe the most neutered PGA event of them all because of current divisions.

Picking Ludvig..

Bay Hill and the season. He jumped 37 spots in SG putting with the Spider. Hard to pick against HIm.

1710171200138.png
1710171418086.png

Been blessed to get to play TPC Sawgrass a couple of times… and it was outstanding! Love to watch The Players… not only for the great golf… but, also for the sights and scenes that bring back so many super memories.

I'm just here to see Aaron Baddley hit it in the water on 17 :ROFLMAO:

Not trending? You sure?

Well I was more talking about the last month or so but I guess if you go back a year there is definitely a trend there haha. Explains the ryder cup pick for sure lol

Excited to see how this one plays out. Hard to imagine Scottie not being in the mix on Sunday.

Love watching this tournament, man if Scottie keeps playing and putts like he did last week he is going to be tough to beat.

Always a fun tournament to watch, but really love watching 16 though 18

Been blessed to get to play TPC Sawgrass a couple of times… and it was outstanding! Love to watch The Players… not only for the great golf… but, also for the sights and scenes that bring back so many super memories.

You should play it when the wind is blowing 20-30 mph out of the NE. Its a 'blast"

Back