Tour Event 2024 THE PLAYERS Championship

He's just getting his $$ worth and seeing all of the course. This isn't a cheap loop, lol

At least he and his best bud JT can share a plane ride home. Right @JB lol...

I will say. The Players is getting the most out of what they have. But there obvious and glaring holes in the field. It NEEDS Rahm, Bryson, and 1 or 2 others to really feel like something special.. Otherwise. They need to change the name.

At least he and his best bud JT can share a plane ride home. Right @JB lol...
Excuse me, I am not sure if you are aware, but Spieth is from Dallas, Texas....and flies private.

Excuse me, I am not sure if you are aware, but Spieth is from Dallas, Texas....and flies private.
Doesn't he live in Jupiter?

I will say. The Players is getting the most out of what they have. But there obvious and glaring holes in the field. It NEEDS Rahm, Bryson, and 1 or 2 others to really feel like something special.. Otherwise. They need to change the name.
It’s a good field but without Rahm, Bryson, DJ, Cam, Reed, etc it’s just another tour event.

I thought that whole boy band moved to Jupiter. I could be wrong.
I am pretty sure he built a $7 million house in Dallas or the Dallas suburbs not long ago

I thought that whole boy band moved to Jupiter. I could be wrong.
Here are some photos of Jordan Spieth’s $7.1 million mansion in Preston Hollow, Dallas, Texas.

53a84de269bedda7749abc75.webp
53a84de169bedd26789abc73.webp
53a84de169beddf4779abc73.webp
53a84de16bb3f70f7bcda5dc.webp

RORY!!!!!

I think the tour needs him to win this week.. lol

Would a Clark win this week solidify him as a top 10 player? I know many thought the US Open win was a fluke.......

Honestly just Rahm and Cam is enough. Reed and Bryson don’t really move the needle. Though even Can leaving really had no effect. He just vanished and that was it. If Rahm was there no one would saying anything about the field.

pretty nifty punch out by Rory.

Man Hoge just about ran out of room on that shot at 17.

Honestly just Rahm and Cam is enough. Reed and Bryson don’t really move the needle. Though even Can leaving really had no effect. He just vanished and that was it. If Rahm was there no one would saying anything about the field.
I would say Bryson and Reed move the needle more than Cam. Cam is probably the least interesting of them all.

I think Rahm and Brooks would bring more eyes. Cam seems kinda meh to me.

Back