ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

I put in zero research or thought, just clicked on names until I was out of money. Can't go worse.
This is a strategy I can get on board with
GIF by Saturday Night Live

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Week 4 & my picking stretch continues......

Wyndham Clark hurts back…still hopes to play

Dang hadn't heard that and picked him this week as well.

Perfect... went w/ less guys total w/ more expensive options this week. Clark was one of those.

Don't worry, I got scared and swapped him out of my lineup so he's destined to win the tournament to spite me..lol

Don't worry, I got scared and swapped him out of my lineup so he's destined to win the tournament to spite me..lol
I dont think you quite understand the power I wield when selecting a team, there's a great responsibility to choosing half my team to miss the cut

Granted, it's very early, but have the top 2 on the board using this strategy! :ROFLMAO:
If anybody else on the team could shoot under par, I might be on to something... 🤦‍♂️

Even with 5 potentially missing the cut that's solid
I don't know the math but I'll take 1-2-3 over almost my guys getting 4-14 I think. That first place money is so insane if you're not picking winners you cannot be in the race.

I don't know the math but I'll take 1-2-3 over almost my guys getting 4-14 I think. That first place money is so insane if you're not picking winners you cannot be in the race.
Based on my selections week in week out, I don't make the starting line 🤣

Well crap!
I built a team on Wednesday and didn't Save/Submit.
Dumas in the room....

Hoping to move up a little bit after 2nd place this week

Bottom 10 this week. Heading in the direction I expected.

A throw in pick to win for my first in like two years. 😆

Picked my first winner of the year. Moved up into the top 25 too.

Back