LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staffer question / thought.

Is there any consideration of doing a calendar for those that want to follow along from a quick glance standpoint? Just THP sanctioned items, something people can pull up maybe where "Members" are on the top slider? More of a visual representation - even if it has a link to the forum threads or something.

So often these things kind of sneak up on me and all of a sudden there is an event - or if someone wants to catch up on a release article they can look on a calendar to see when something was released. Maybe it's silly or over the top, but I know a lot of people seem to like graphics.

Damn Hawk you don't look like you aged a day!

He has aura!

I have yet to find a filter that is kind to me. I think filters hate short ugly people

Oh man ! Great bags and great swag...... have fun guys.

Nice bags and swag guys. Enjoy.

Bags look awesome! Swag is nice curious about the socks love Johnnie O stuff

Bags are awesome and love that green color! Fantastic swag as well!

Have you given thought to changing your forum name to Mr. Hawk, so your welcome card would say Mr. Mr. Hawk?

As I typed this, i realized it is not as funny as it was in my head

Ahhhhhhhh I love the staff bags! So awesome!

Such a great looking bag, good color too

Some updates
Forum testing will be coming on strong shortly, and people will have a nice outline on engagement to follow.

Albatross Coins are fun
Off Course will continue with audio and add video

Question. Does Briggs pro shop have the Dormie Scent? Lol. The only thing I missed out on buying at Victoria National.

Some updates
Forum testing will be coming on strong shortly, and people will have a nice outline on engagement to follow.

Albatross Coins are fun
Off Course will continue with audio and add video
love it!

ok, hear me out here...THP voice chat server! Can you imagine the THP after dark sessions?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back