LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
These greens look fun

Tough pin here
IMG_5943.jpeg

Appears that the course is super green compared to when we played in November.

couple of tough holes got me here on the back. But I actually got the ball striking back, I think we’re feeling pretty good going into the worldwide event.

2 holes to and then a tally

IMG_3673.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm sorry I haven't been able to follow all of this thread this week but has there been any WITB vids like we've been seeing with MFG reps from experiences?

It would be cool to see some vids of what a few on staff are gaming this year.

Looks like a lot of fun out there. Have been behind the last few days but enjoying following the action.

Those pin placements today phew, gnarly!!

IMG_0756.jpeg

I'm sorry I haven't been able to follow all of this thread this week but has there been any WITB vids like we've been seeing with MFG reps from experiences?

We fully intended to do this, but frankly, we just ran out of time. Two days goes by very very quickly.

Nah, these lazy Bums have done nothing but eat, drink, play Golf, and repeat. 😀

We fully intended to do this, but frankly, we just ran out of time. Two days goes by very very quickly.
It looks like you guys had an incredible time. Loved the YT short content. But someone still has sand in their teeth right? 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back