LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those following along for the WorldWide Golf Championship, or put some coins on the best team.
There me be a small issue. I have had a little bit of an injury take place. My elbow is currently filled with a bit of some substance that doesn’t seem ideal. It hurts more than I can explain, but ironically enough doesnt hurt any worse swinging a golf club.

Going with the tried and true method of ice and prayer right now, but I am sure I will be fine.
An injured JB is a dangerous JB.

For those following along for the WorldWide Golf Championship, or put some coins on the best team.
There me be a small issue. I have had a little bit of an injury take place. My elbow is currently filled with a bit of some substance that doesn’t seem ideal. It hurts more than I can explain, but ironically enough doesnt hurt any worse swinging a golf club.

Going with the tried and true method of ice and prayer right now, but I am sure I will be fine.
That blows. Hope you are better quickly. Voltaren is my go to for stuff like that.

Hope it's just inflammation and rest helps. If you have a walgreens or cvs close, go get some Tiger Balm. I have no idea what's in it, but I swear it works every time.
@MarMill will be there tomorrow. I bet he has Tiger Balm in his kit.

I’m assuming you’ve had this before or at least googled it to ensure no further issue and to reduce swelling? Is there a brace of sorts you can grab from the local CVS (or whatever) that may help? Good luck and hope it’s not serious.

I would like to thank Priscilla for both spending a lot of my money and wooowww was she feisty and pretty.

orange caramel disney GIF

An injured JB is a dangerous JB.
I'm fully expecting a Kurt Schilling bloody sock performance now. Hopefully no actual blood and he gets to feeling better though.

Yes he is … The odds will not move.
Nor should they. He’s a sleepless night away from being untouchable on the course

I would like to thank Priscilla for both spending a lot of my money and wooowww was she feisty and pretty.

orange caramel disney GIF
Pics or it didn't happen

What a week. What a retreat. What a place.

Big things coming folks. The future looks bright, and FUN.

I just meant that was awkward, I’m not gonna photo her that’s creepy AF
Oh, now you draw the line at creepy for taking a picture of your imaginary friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back