Tour Event 2024 Valspar Championship

Tough day at the office for JT..

Love seeing Cashmere at the top!

Whoa, Mitchell's -7 under 29 back 9. Eagle on 18 was awesome. The ball just got sucked into the hole.

Whoa, Mitchell's -7 under 29 back 9. Eagle on 18 was awesome. The ball just got sucked into the hole.
29 on the back 9 at Copperhead is some filthy golf. That’s not a common move

Tough day at the office for JT..
I wasn’t following it today but I read that he had 38 putts and didn’t make a single putt of over 3 feet.

I wasn’t following it today but I read that he had 38 putts and didn’t make a single putt of over 3 feet.
That’s Rory level crap putting..

I know Tosti is struggling today but JT has been a mile ahead of him all day in terms of pace and he’s not exactly tearing the course up himself. These guys are just painfully slow and the coverage doesn’t make it easy to watch

I really really want Mitchell to hang on and win.

Always like seeing Akshay get some camera time.

I’m always amazed when top tier guys show up to these events, and middle with the masses. JT or Xander should be destroying a field like this. Where’s the killer instinct? They seem to be treating these as practice rounds.

I’m always amazed when top tier guys show up to these events, and middle with the masses. JT or Xander should be destroying a field like this. Where’s the killer instinct? They seem to be treating these as practice rounds.
Copperhead is just a hard course. It was the most 3 putted course for years on tour, to the point they had to redo the greens to soften them.

Throw in long overseeded rye and tree canopies that are stupid and can block you out even when you’re in the fairway, and it’s just a recipe for frustration.

Xander just hit a dart

Cam Young pin hunting on 1. Literally. Hits the stick and stays within 10 feet or so.

No champ throws a dart. Just tuned in and seeing nothing but spectacular iron play.

Cam Champ with a dart on 2 just the same

No champ throws a dart. Just tuned in and seeing nothing but spectacular iron play.
I taught them a thing or two while on the bag I guess

That grass where Phillips was, is really sticky if you don’t keep your speed up

Only 2 of my players made the cut😂
And they are both on the leader board.

Man those greens are receptive today.

3w’s typically don’t stop within a foot of landing on the green!

Considering Mitchell’s ball is right next to a car door, I’m guessing there’s a 100% chance he nailed that Porsche SUV on the bounce. Ouch.

Back