60 Fairways Hit in a Row

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
How close could you come?

At that course maybe not too far away. The fairways were almost as wide as they were long. Lol..

I don’t recall ever hitting all 14 in a round. I can remember hitting 13 but not 14. Therefore 60 is definitely not happening.

maybe 5 😂

Not. Even. Close. Hahahaha

Not close, I only hit the fairway 168 times all season.

If I didn’t hit driver at all, maybe 6-7 would be my max lol

lets see, can i hit all of them on 18 at Kapalua?

Amazing stat! Especially considering how fast he's swinging driver. Very impressive stat!

Closer to the 0 than the 6.

Well, I could hit one for sure. Then the pressure would be on for the second one.

I think the most I ever did was like 6 maybe.

I have to get it TO the fairway first.

Not in my wildest dreams could I imagine that. I might be at 3 if I’m being honest, if I tried to hit fairways with no distance or 2nd shot worries I could improve but no way I’m reaching 20 let alone 60.

I dont think I could get 60 in a row.... maybe 4 in a row

My personal record is hitting 11 fairways in a round and they were not consecutive. Adam's feat is incredible. I don't care how wide the fairways are.

That is absolutely insane considering today's game of bomb and gauge. The fact that he hit 60 in a row without even running through one is bonkers. I could get to like....5, maybe at this point if I'm also trying to play relatively normally.

Not sure i've hit all the fairways in one round before. So not close at all, that's impressive.

That's solid. I have only done 14 in a round 3 times so won't be getting close to that.

How big are the fairways?

I’d settle for 2.

When I saw the title I thought this was a thread about @Bernoulli.

I'd miss that many in a row before I hit that many

I hit 4 in a row to start my round Sunday. Don't know if I hit more than 2 in a row the rest of the round. 60? no chance.

I thought the record was higher than that. Calvin Peete never missed a fairway.

Back