60 Fairways Hit in a Row

Best round this year I hit 10 of 14 and that wasn’t in a row….can’t imagine 60

I might could get a 10th of the way there on a good day....on a course with huge fairways.

I think I hit 3 fairways in a row once...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can I throw it into the fairway? No chance I'd ever come close to 60 in a row

When I saw the title I thought this was a thread about @Bernoulli.
My current streak is 11. I'm probably done for the season. So, I ended the season hitting my last 11 in a row. 15 in a row was my best this season.

Not getting anywhere near that, I only hit 47% of fairways so have a long way to go. That is impressive no matter what.

Not even close for me. That said, many venues the professionals play have no real rough to speak of, so hitting fairways isn't all that important.

Can I play a rotation of 1 & 18 at the Old Course? I might get halfway to 60 if I do that

6 in a row makes me happy.

that record would withstand my best effort...

I dont remember the last time I hit every fairway in one round, 60 is absolutely crazy.

I hit 13 out of 14 on three different courses this past season but I could never imagine hitting 60 in a row.

I don't care how wide the fairways are, that's impressive.

Just guessing, my best is probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 or 6 in a row.

Hitting all fairways in a round is maybe a once or twice a year occurrence, and never back-to-back. No way could I string together the number of rounds needed to even sniff 60.

I've no idea of overall fairways hit. But I once hit 27 in a row, specifically with driver. Such a fun stretch.

Only other time I kept track with a club was when I was long struggling off the tee, so I bought a one-length 19° Cobra Radspeed hybrid. I tracked my first 50 tee shots with that one and hit 48 fairways. No idea about how long the streaks were between misses, though.

That I can recall, I've only hit every fairway during a round, maybe a little more than a handful of times. And never back-to-back.

Curious how many greens he hit.

Hitting a lot of greens is more impressive than hitting fairways.

2 maybe 3 or 4 if I am having a good day.

Yeah i likely dont make it to even 5, let alone anywhere close to that. Impressive.

Holy hell 60 in a row?! I would be lucky to get six in a row

Not close at all. 60 in a row even on the widest fairways is wild

I'm more likely to miss 60 fairways in a row than I am to hit 5 in a row :(

When I was much much much younger I played a course and hit every fairway 2x in a row. Have never hit 14/14 anywhere since.

It would probably take me about 8 rounds to get to 60 total hit. A mind boggling stat for Adam. I don't care how big the fairways are.

60 😳 haha no way. That is amazing

Back