a first for me today...how many times have you left a club behind?

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
finally happened...went to reach for my PW and it wasn't there :eek:...hauled ass back to the previous green and that bestest of club friends was right where i left her...off to the side of the green :cool:

how many times have you forgotten a club on the course?

Once. Long time ago. Head covers are a different story though

finally happened...went to reach for my PW and it wasn't there :eek:...hauled ass back to the previous green and that bestest of club friends was right where i left her...off to the side of the green :cool:

how many times have you forgotten a club on the course?

Happens to me quite often hahah

I’ve been really good about clubs lately but I have more trouble with my range finder

Fortunately, I haven't done it yet. I've had a playing partner remind me to grab my club as I was walking back to the cart but still haven't left one behind yet.

I have, but it has been quite sometime since I have done it. Always a bad feeling and panic hoping that it is where you left it.

I have, but it has been quite sometime since I have done it. Always a bad feeling and panic hoping that it is where you left it.
Same Here. Luckily everytime someone always turned it in to the pro shop, or held on to it until I realized and returned for it.

Sometimes several holes later

I believe just once, years ago.

Trudging back through the course, searching for a wedge I left greenside was fine.
The pouring rain and howling wind were the bigger issue that day lol.

Let a PW on 18 green in NC during a trip. Next round was on the way home in Virginia. On the practice range, realized it! F@#*
Now.....I carry a towel with me on every green. Haven’t lost one since.
Damn that was expensive

Ive probably lost 3 or 4 wedges total, but definitely forgotten them a few dozen times haha

Glad you recovered it. Left a 50° wedge on the green side. Didn't realize until I got home Recovered it 3 days later, and was sick the whole time.

I tend to leave one a couple of times a year. I always get back to the bag and see that I am missing one and have to go back. I can't remember how many head covers I have picked up though.

Once, a few decades ago, but that was before full length individual dividers.
It was a Spalding sand wedge and I never got it back.

Now, I'd see that I was down a club before I got back into the cart.

Been there done that. I use iron head covers and I still have forgotten a time or two. ?

Once, 40 years ago. Never again. Around the green, if I bring a wedge, it gets laid down on the flagstick or the exit point heading to cart or next tee. And ALWAYS with the putter cover nearby.

A few times over my golfing life, not a ton though.

played one day and the guy in front left the same club on three consecutive holes

we were keeping it if he did it again

left the wedge by th he 18yh green at a golf club that ive been to once and realized 3 days later i was missing it. they put my name on it and put it aside for me. whrn i called they said thry had it

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I tend to leave one a couple of times a year. I always get back to the bag and see that I am missing one and have to go back. I can't remember how many head covers I have picked up though.
do you got any mallet ones

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have not done that yet. Thankfully. But I have rescued a few for others.

I've done it but lucky most guys have no use for a LH wedge so I get it back. :)

*knocks on wood*

never

Not yet and I always try to make sure I leave it between the cart and the green so I see it!

Back