A new Hammer for THP to test??? LMAO

MO_Hacker

At the drag strip
Reaction score
Handicap
DragRacing
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-MvzRDVGwEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-MvzRDVGwEM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Perhaps the next driver shoot out....

POW!!!!

PPPPOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

Must be more Zolex is in this version.

POW

BAM

Who cares about cc's, what are they anyways? :bad:

WORST GOLF AD EVER MADE

It must be Super Zolex in that driver.

To be honest I didn't even watch the commercial, I was flipping through the channels trying to get to Fox News to get my (oh nevermind), anyway I saw it and just started laughing and kept flipping.

He makes fun of the cc measurement, rightfully so to an extent, then measures his sweet spot as 600 mm? I wonder what he means!?

just ordered mine! should be here in a week! :act-up:

seriously guys we all want to be just like Jack i mean don't we all yell POW and then go to a runway and try to hit a ball faster than a fighter jet with our super zolex and x shaft technology.
Really Hamm there is a reason your not on the PGA tour, its cause you suck

:D:clown: This guy is a joke.He claims to own 5 records,but nobody on the remax circuit has ever seen him hit a ball

Any time I need a little extra kick to my Drives I just yell BOOOOOOOOOOOOM right after I make contact. Gives me another 30 yards at least. 60% of the time, it works EVERY time...

I agree with Jack. My driver does sounds like an empty tin of porch meat at impact. I need a bigger smash factor.....and more cow bell!:banana:

I wonder if one of these will go in OEM's bag?

I think I will start screaming POW when I hit my driver and see if it goes farther.

hey ddec Taylormade called and they are going to sub this driver for your ghost putter! POW baby! :D

Did anyone else notice that Jack buttoned back up his shirt but the other guys was unbuttoned. I wonder if somebody punked the Hammer for his old necklace.

i actually saw a guy hitting one of these on the range last week. i wish i would've taken a picture of him......he was the stereotypical demographic for this driver.....lmao! he couldn't get it past the 200 yard flag, it was quite entertaining. it sounds worse than it looks.

hey ddec Taylormade called and they are going to sub this driver for your ghost putter! POW baby! :D

Good because when I am hitting the ghost putter and screaming POW it won't have the same effect...haha

MoreCowbell.jpg

Back