A private submersible super yacht

If one is bought 10 will sell. Keeping up with the Rockefellers.

Nothing has ever gone wrong with private subs, right?
What are all these leaks all over the place?
No biggie, it is just from the pool.

Cant just buy a "stock" $2b yacht-sub.

Guaranteed even at 2B it's not coming with a heated steering wheel, they always charge more for that

If one is bought 10 will sell. Keeping up with the Rockefellers.

This is true.

So, I wonder what the real cost is for one that is decked out with a helipad, etc like what they show in the video.

Not sure I trust anybody to say that it is seaworthy underwater.

Wonder how an indoor swimming pool works, when the thing goes underwater?
That is my question. I'm not great with how physics work, but it feels like you would need to empty that before taking the dive. So you're either putting that into big tanks or dumping it into the ocean which seems like an environmental nightmare.

That is my question. I'm not great with how physics work, but it feels like you would need to empty that before taking the dive. So you're either putting that into big tanks or dumping it into the ocean which seems like an environmental nightmare.
Or sealing them off and using them to be able to submerse.

What are the payments on that?

What are the payments on that?
Lots? I can't even fathom how that kind of money lives.

I would love to throw that on a black card though for points. Just spend money to make money.

Anyone want to go halfsies on one?

Me wants

Sold like a timeshare. 1 week a year for $40 million. Sign me up.

Titan Submarine GIF by GIPHY News

Does it run on an Xbox controller?
That is one of the first things I thought of.

As long as the sub has enough ballast tank capacity it shouldn’t matter what creates internal mass, should it?

This looks like a Bond villian's dream lair away from home lair.

Back