A private submersible super yacht

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just a mere $2,000,000,000.

Probably a stretch for me this year. Maybe I can swing it next year.

I put a $10 deposit down on mine.

ryan reynolds hd GIF

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

ringo starr animation GIF by weinventyou

Max depth 820 ft plus design and build by an actual shipbuilding company, those, ahem, issues are very unlikely.

A cure for cancer is unattainable, but we can build superyachts!!!

Price is ok, but 120 million for sales tax is outrageous. No deal.

There must be a demand for it?

There must be a demand for it?
In all seriousness are there 10K people on earth that could even consider a $2b yacht lat alone want one?

In all seriousness are there 10K people on earth that could even consider a $2b yacht lat alone want one?
Feels like they would be all over Dubai.

Feels like they would be all over Dubai.
Just looked it up and there are “only” 192 people with $10 billion. I’m sure there are a ton of Middle East and Russian oil people over that but still. Guess you only need one.

1707089448627.png

Just looked it up and there are “only” 192 people with $10 billion. I’m sure there are a ton of Middle East and Russian oil people over that but still. Guess you only need one.

View attachment 9240645
Wonder how an indoor swimming pool works, when the thing goes underwater?

Just gotta wonder why this was even designed.

I think if we all learned one thing about "private" submersibles this past year..... it was clearly to NOT DO THAT ever ever ever ever ever

I wonder who is going to pilot that thing. Running submerged is a whole different ball game

Price is ok, but 120 million for sales tax is outrageous. No deal.
In Florida the maximum sales tax on a yacht is $18,000 and in North Carolina boat sales taxes are capped at $1,500. :)

This one is not submersible but seems a lot more fun and is a bargain at just 1% of the cost of the sub. The slide looks awesome and nobody would be telling me I can’t go down it backwards. :LOL:

6CADB4B6-29F3-4E3C-8755-1C11474EB9E5.jpeg

Last edited:
Some Russian oligarch will probably buy it.

the super duper rich live in a completely different world than the rest of us

Back