A Regional THP Call Out

This is all I can offer from Ohio for food. This is The Thurman Cafe in Columbus.

914FD763-7476-4B16-8CA5-70A9B4BD5026.jpeg
4FF13773-D2CA-4451-BA1A-AA29F7DEA152.jpeg

If you play Ohio, and i get to play you have the pleasure of watching a guy(me) slice a ball further right than most anyone in the course ;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Happy Sunday everyone. Just wanted drop in and post a pic of one of my all time favorite tacos. This is from a place called Torchy's which started here in Austin. Meet the Ace of Spades - beef brisket, eggs, jalapeno sausage and all kinds of goodness.

1598810194047.png

@Wildcat4life do you have a ranking list put together yet to show the standings? 😆

Happy Sunday everyone. Just wanted drop in and post a pic of one of my all time favorite tacos. This is from a place called Torchy's which started here in Austin. Meet the Ace of Spades - beef brisket, eggs, jalapeno sausage and all kinds of goodness.

View attachment 8960984
Yes that is tied with the Trailer Park Hillbilly Style as my two favorite. I know as of a couple weeks ago they don't have the Ace of Spades as they can't get the jalapeno sausage right now because of Covid. Now I'm craving Torchy's.:ROFLMAO:

For AZTHPers .....To add a little excitement to this special event on Sunday ... if Wekopa was not enough, the winner of our low net will have right off first refusal to captain our 2021 regional THP team!!!!!!!!!

Illinois has a ton of different style of courses and all the Tito's you can handle.

Odds are that a ton of Illinois folks have transplanted to AZ and there mighe be overlap!!
I mean Tito's is made here in Austin so we have a pretty endless supply!

the winner of our low net will have right off first refusal to captain our 2021 regional THP team!!!!!!!!
fyQ7.gif

This will be announced on Sunday after a vote. I know the AZTHPers are very excited.

The dancers are lined up and excited!

This will be announced on Sunday after a vote. I know the AZTHPers are very excited.
I seem to remember that we were going to get write ups on some Florida courses and the viability of doing events around them...would love to hear more

I seem to remember that we were going to get write ups on some Florida courses and the viability of doing events around them...would love to hear more

Wait... we haven’t already been chosen yet? @BigDill get on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the location will either be Texas, Florida or Ohio.

Wait... we haven’t already been chosen yet? @BigDill get on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A couple courses and a steakhouse were mentioned but that's about it. I seem to recall Streamsong and Hammock, but there were doubts about whether Streamsong could be cost viable. Hammock is a THP favorite but we need some better idea of lodging ideas and cost

Seems to me that no one can beat the TX option.

Back