A riddle for you all

Dance_Business

AARP Member :)
Reaction score
Handicap
Practice
Here it is, if you respond, respond only by MESSAGE! Do not give it away to anyone else! It's called The riddle of The Great Giraffe! You get this riddle right you get to keep your profile pic. You get it wrong and you change your profile pic to a Giraffe for the next 3 days. MESSAGE ME ONLY SO YOU DON'T GIVE OUT THE ANSWER.

Here is the riddle: 3:00 am, the doorbell rings, and you wake up. You have unexpected visitors. It's your parents, and they have arrived for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread, and a variety of fine cheese. What is the first thing you open? If you get it right you have bragging rights on the post, but do not tell the answer! If you get it wrong, you must change your profile picture to a giraffe.(Try one of the ones below or get your own!)below Remember, send your answers to the riddle by MESSAGE ONLY--do not post answers below! NO GOOGLE CHEATING!
Thanks to dleavitt for this!

how-to-draw-a-giraffe-for-kids_1_000000008628_5.jpg

graphics-giraffe-139248.png
lau-yuko-peek-a-boo-vii-giraffe.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid game. hahaha.

I had to change my Facebook avatar.

I think I got this.

Crap on a cracker.

Please post in this thread after you answer! AngryYankee got it right!

I PMd you Benji. I think I got it.

Sweet! Even after 11:00pm I've still got enough sense to get the riddle right! That was a lot of fun, thanks for posting.

If you answer incorrectly, don't bother arguing. It's only fun if you take the bet & play along.

We have our first victim...

Worst. Riddle. Ever!

I'll change it in the morning if that's ok with the OP. Tired, and I've never figured out how to change from tapatalk

Worst. Riddle. Ever!

I agree with this. The timeline doesnt add up in the riddle with the answer. The devil is in the details.

I agree with this. The timeline doesnt add up in the riddle with the answer. The devil is in the details.

Isn't that the case with most riddles?

Remind me not to gamble with you! :beat-up:

13 of y'all hangin' out? :)

Remind me not to gamble with you! :beat-up:

Lol, good call. Even when googling the riddle the answers are disputed once the riddle is read in context with logic.

A riddle for you all

Winner winner chicken dinner. But I'll go along with the fun anyways, who could resist this "giraffe".

Last edited:
What has 2 thumbs and got the riddle correct?
This_guy.jpg

I'm pretty sure I got it right, or at least, not wrong. Depends on context, I suppose.

How many of the guests are from Twitter? Tweet me @Dance_Business

Sent in answer....fingers crossed!

Back