Adam Scott searching for new irons ...

He could hit a hickory shafted iron from 1990 like a god. one of the best looking swings I have ever seen in person. This is about endorsement money.

Interestingly, just watched a big thing on his custom Miura’s they sold limited sets of.

He could hit a hickory shafted iron from 1990 like a god. one of the best looking swings I have ever seen in person. This is about endorsement money.
His distances would be top tier with those too.

Or…not…. 🤣

With his swing, It’s amazing he can ever hit a bad shot

With his swing, It’s amazing he can ever hit a bad shot

I agree totally and wonder why he does not win weekly. I guess the ball and face of the club don't know how well you look when swinging;;; balance like I can't really understand.

Maybe the real answer is golf is 1/2 putting and short game where the look of the full swing is not relavant

I agree totally and wonder why he does not win weekly. I guess the ball and face of the club don't know how well you look when swinging;;; balance like I can't really understand.

Maybe the real answer is golf is 1/2 putting and short game where the look of the full swing is not relavant
It’s because they’re ALL really good out there.

Interestingly, just watched a big thing on his custom Miura’s they sold limited sets of.
Fun pay day he had with 8am Golf.
Who owns Miura, True Spec and Golf Magazine. Weird the latter two were getting lots of pub. 🤣

Fun pay day he had with 8am Golf.
Who owns Miura, True Spec and Golf Magazine. Weird the latter two were getting lots of pub. 🤣
It’s suuuuuuuuuuch a strange thing.

Yes same here. I’m so confused.

I’m curious what he ends up with at the end of the day. 99% chance it’s a muscleback, so now the question is who?

I’m curious what he ends up with at the end of the day. 99% chance it’s a muscleback, so now the question is who?
IMG_6974.png

Trying out Ping

Um... is it odd tour pros have these irons specifically created for themselves, then move on? Adam Scott with Miura, Fowler with the RF Proto, and I think Bernhard Langer only has one BL proto iron in the bag (pw?)

Um... is it odd tour pros have these irons specifically created for themselves, then move on? Adam Scott with Miura, Fowler with the RF Proto, and I think Bernhard Langer only has one BL proto iron in the bag (pw?)
Seems odd to me. We talk about the benefits of fitting and what could be better than having irons specifically designed and created for you. I just don’t get it.

Surprised he doesn't have a OEM contract being such a likable guy.

Seems odd to me. We talk about the benefits of fitting and what could be better than having irons specifically designed and created for you. I just don’t get it.
Unless, like RF, you design the hardest to hit iron ever.

Unless, like RF, you design the hardest to hit iron ever.
It was bold and obviously didn’t pay off for him 😂

isn’t he somewhat of a unicorn when it comes to preferences compared to other tour pros? I thought I read somewhere that he actually prefers more offset than usually found in a players MB/CB iron

Back