Adidas BOOST Footwear

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score

GolferGal and I got a presentation on this a few months ago while out in California at adidas Golf HQ. Definitely going with the visual tech here.

Have read about Boost in running shoes, which is getting some good reviews. Will be cool to see them bring it to the golf shoe.

Looking forward to this tech coming to golf.

Looking forward to finding out more. Based on that video it makes me feel like I'm gonna be able to hop around like moon shoes, hehe. I do like Adidas golf shoes and I definitely always look for some good cushioning since I walk most of my rounds.

adidas has made the boost material visible (which is smart), but I do have to wonder how well the white stays clean. If it does, they might have a strong one on their hands.

So I can dunk with these on then, right? Am I understanding the video correctly?

Interesting and I also wonder about the white staying clean.

It would seem that they could color the boost material if needed.Most midsole materials take color just fine. I think we put down about one and half to two times our body weight every time we take a step.If you run it is about three to four time body weight . If the boost material will cushion AND provide stability they have a winner. I would like to see the same demo done with eggs to see if they crack.

adidas has made the boost material visible (which is smart), but I do have to wonder how well the white stays clean. If it does, they might have a strong one on their hands.

Hmm this has me wondering what the shoe will look like and how much of the Boost material they'll have visible. The white appears to hold up ok in the running versions, though golf course is a bit different than the environments the running shoes are designed for.

Hmm this has me wondering what the shoe will look like and how much of the Boost material they'll have visible. The white appears to hold up ok in the running versions, though golf course is a bit different than the environments the running shoes are designed for.

See the running shoes...:D
I hope it holds up well to the course and dirt that comes with that. The whole presentation was nice and seeing how they are putting it in a number of shoes this year. The looks were quite good. I was told not so share pictures yet, but its coming soon.

Have a pair of Boost running shoes. Extremely comfortable. Interested to see how it transfers to golf shoes.

Natalie Gulbis on a trampoline would have been a great pitch for this technology

I'm interested in seeing this. The last few pairs of golf shoes I've owned have been Adidas, because of their comfort. So, with this new insole, I'd like to see more.

The Boost midsole in my running shoes wipes clean, best running shoes I have had on my feet in terms of comfort. As far as I am aware adidas can only do the colour in white.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 0
What's the deal with the shiny little jelly bean they're all holding?

Its a piece of the Boost material.

The Boost midsole in my running shoes wipes clean, best running shoes I have had on my feet in terms of comfort. As far as I am aware adidas can only do the colour in white.

While true, it does not necessarily hit the same elements as golf shoes will.

If these make the pure 360s cheaper I'm all in lol. I'm assuming these are more sport shoe looking though

I will be looking forward to this as the main golf shoes I wear are adidas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Adidas shoes and believe now they are very comfortable. This just makes me want a new pair

The Boost running shoes I have are, hands-down, the most comfortable shoes I have! Great cushioning. If the feel of these is anywhere near the ones I have, I'll definitely be wearing Boost on the course!

I like hearing all these positive things. If they put this in a less clunky shoe, or in other words, a more form fitting shoe, like a track style shoe, I may be all in. Lightweight is also key, but if they've been putting this in running shoes, I'm guessing the material itself is at least lightweight.

~Rock

I was just looking into boost running shoes for the spring, would like to give the golf shoes a go as well since I like to walk most of the time. Does the boost material come in colors other than white for the "cleanliness" concern?

Back