Adidas BOOST Footwear

I'm a big believer in BOOST foam from Adidas.

I recently had a heel injury from a Lego mine, and I could feel it when walking in other shoes, but not my Adipower BOOST shoes.:clapp:

Haha. Im pretty sure everybody on the THP Forum can picture exactly what you are going through. Horrible pain.

Got the 360 Boosts a couple months ago. They are hands down the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn. I have had them on for a couple 12 hour days at tournaments and they stay comfy all day long. As a matter of fact last time out my wife got up out of bed to tell me to take them off after I got home.

I need a new pair already. No doubt in my mind what color my next pair will be. Couldn't imagine finding another shoe this comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a new pair already. No doubt in my mind what color my next pair will be. Couldn't imagine finding another shoe this comfortable

I need to buy a second pair, as comfortable as they are, I never want to wear any of my other shoes. So I'm wearing Navy shoes around regardless of what outfit I'm wearing. I need to grab a more neutral pair, but I'm going to have to find a steal.

I need to buy a second pair, as comfortable as they are, I never want to wear any of my other shoes. So I'm wearing Navy shoes around regardless of what outfit I'm wearing. I need to grab a more neutral pair, but I'm going to have to find a steal.

There's an adidas outlet about 20 minutes from my house and all my sneakers are adidas boost tech. Just so comfortable. Cost less than $80 per pair.

I just got a pair of Adidas Boost golf shoes (last years model with spikes) last week. I wore them this past weekend, and I have to say, they were extremely comfortable, almost as comfortable as my Puma BioDrives, which is saying a lot as I love my BioDrives.

There's an adidas outlet about 20 minutes from my house and all my sneakers are adidas boost tech. Just so comfortable. Cost less than $80 per pair.

I was at the one in Orlando next week and they didn't have any deals on Boost running shoes, made me sad

I was at the one in Orlando next week and they didn't have any deals on Boost running shoes, made me sad

next time I go I'll see what they have and let you know.

Got the 360 Boosts a couple months ago. They are hands down the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn. I have had them on for a couple 12 hour days at tournaments and they stay comfy all day long. As a matter of fact last time out my wife got up out of bed to tell me to take them off after I got home.

I'm going to order another pair! Love them

I just purchased a pair of the Boost Boas with the Gripmore sole. I'm curious, how durable are the "spikes"?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I have one round with my Tour360 boost (w spikes). They fit true to size and were extremely comfortable.

I miss my AdiPower Boost II shoes.

What happened to them?
I'm testing the Puma Ignite Spikeless Sport for THP/Puma. The AdiPowers are so darned supportive. That's what I miss.

I picked up a pair of the USA 360's a couple of weeks ago & love these shoes.

So have a pair of Ultra Boost. They have a small rip, talked to CS. They cannot guarantee that if the rip requires the shoe to be replaced that they can replace it with another pair of Ultra Boost in any colourway.

The rip is getting pretty bad, but I love the comfort of these shoes. Looks like I'm taking them to a seamstress locally. I don't want to chance not having them returned.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I picked up a pair of the USA 360's a couple of weeks ago & love these shoes.

Nice! I saw those. I might have to get those. Very cool looking.

Do you find out they are hard to keep clean, specifically the white bottom boost part?

Do you find out they are hard to keep clean, specifically the white bottom boost part?

I like them. I haven't any issues wiping them down after a round and keeping them clean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scotch guard on the white parts helps too.

I just purchased a pair of the Boost Boas with the Gripmore sole. I'm curious, how durable are the "spikes"?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Very. They should last quite a while if they are course only.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Very. They should last quite a while if they are course only.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Thank you.
I only wear my golf shoes on the course so it sounds like I'm golden.

Budget golf has a crazy deal on the power boost 2's going on for anyone interested.

For anyone that has those, how do they run size wise? Fairly true? or need to go big?

Budget golf has a crazy deal on the power boost 2's going on for anyone interested.

For anyone that has those, how do they run size wise? Fairly true? or need to go big?

I find Adidas runs true to street shoe sizing better than some other companies

I bought a pair of the new crossknit boost shoes. I have big fat wide feet and my normal size 12 didn't fit great. But I've worn them recreationally a few times and they are starting to break in and feel very comfortable.

They feel very "bouncy." Almost like you are walking a little taller, which may sound odd but that's how I can describe it. I can tell they are going to be a great walking shoe for golf.

bPd72za.jpg
WciImuY.jpg

Boost my blisters.... adidas boost tour 360's in grey. Going back to adidas.

Back