Adidas BOOST Footwear

Has anyone noticed these running extremely small? I recently picked up a pair and they are super tight. Ordered the same size I always wear in golf shoes and they feel at minimum a full size too small.
I'm on the fence about buying these so I tried a pair on the other day and they ran true to size for me.

I'm on the fence about buying these so I tried a pair on the other day and they ran true to size for me.

That is exactly the way I felt when I tried them on in stores a while ago. These I ordered from tgw are EXTREMELY tight.

From guys that i golf with, anyone who wears Adidas golf shoes says they run true to size. Anyone who wears Nike, Ecco or similar has said they needed to order a full size up to be comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I am going to shoot Adidas a message and see what they say. Maybe there was a random batch that ran super small.

Has anyone noticed these running extremely small? I recently picked up a pair and they are super tight. Ordered the same size I always wear in golf shoes and they feel at minimum a full size too small.
When I tried mine on at the store, I originally thought my normal size was on the tight side, so I tried on a pair 1/2 a size up and they felt huge. I think the "tightness" might be by design. I went with my normal size and I'm glad I did. They seem to have loosened up (or even formed to the shape of my foot) as they have broken in.

I own Nike, Adidas and Ecco. Both Nike and Adidas fit true to size whereas Ecco run small and I had to order a size larger than normal. My boost Adidas shoes fit just fine.
This is exactly why I don't order shoes online without trying them on in the store first. I find Nike and Adidas fit true, but for me, Eccos are huge and I need to order a size down.

When I tried mine on at the store, I originally thought my normal size was on the tight side, so I tried on a pair 1/2 a size up and they felt huge. I think the "tightness" might be by design. I went with my normal size and I'm glad I did. They seem to have loosened up (or even formed to the shape of my foot) as they have broken in.

I bought a pair and they are small. I wore them once and now have a shoe stretcher working on them. They don't make a 13.5 or that would be perfect

I don't have a pair, but after trying on in store my normal 9.5 seemed tight. Tried the wide, and it was much much better.

I've worn the Adipower Boosts the past two days on the course and I am in love. Perfect fit. So much cushion. Your feet will get a little warm, but I can't get over the cushion. One downside, I feel like I'm 6'6" with these on and I couldn't stay down on my irons shots at all. Need to get out on the range and work on it, but these are making walking the course a lot easier.

I tried this year's version on, too, over the weekend and they were great as well.

I've worn the Adipower Boosts the past two days on the course and I am in love. Perfect fit. So much cushion. Your feet will get a little warm, but I can't get over the cushion. One downside, I feel like I'm 6'6" with these on and I couldn't stay down on my irons shots at all. Need to get out on the range and work on it, but these are making walking the course a lot easier.

I tried this year's version on, too, over the weekend and they were great as well.
The new ones seemed to be much heavier than the previous, did you notice any of that at all?

The new ones seemed to be much heavier than the previous, did you notice any of that at all?

I only tried them on and walked around for a second. Didn't notice it to be too much heavier and after doing a really quick search, couldn't find the weight anywhere. Would be a bummer, though.

I recently bought a pair a adipower s boost spikeless shoes and love em. They look great and are as comfortable as hell. I am a little concerned about the boost cushion holding up as it seems very soft when you press it, but from what I've read online, I shouldn't have any problems. I'm a definite adidas fan when it comes to footwear, most of my golf shoes and trainers are Adidas. You definitely need to size up at least half a size with these though, as you do with the majority of Adidas footwear.

I need another pair of golf shoes like I need another hole in my head but I may have to try these. I think they look great and the THP opinions seem to be very positive!!!

I recently bought a pair a adipower s boost spikeless shoes and love em. They look great and are as comfortable as hell. I am a little concerned about the boost cushion holding up as it seems very soft when you press it, but from what I've read online, I shouldn't have any problems. I'm a definite adidas fan when it comes to footwear, most of my golf shoes and trainers are Adidas. You definitely need to size up at least half a size with these though, as you do with the majority of Adidas footwear.

Love that purple color!

You definitely need to size up at least half a size with these though, as you do with the majority of Adidas footwear.

I thought so, too, but when I tried these on I went with my normal size in wide and they fit perfect. I'm in between a 10 and 10 1/2 in most shoes. Enjoy the new kicks!

I thought so, too, but when I tried these on I went with my normal size in wide and they fit perfect. I'm in between a 10 and 10 1/2 in most shoes. Enjoy the new kicks!

Did you manage to get a wide pair? I think that helps with the sizing. I could only find mine in a medium which is why I had to size up. It's the same with my Campus and Superstar trainers, I always seem to have to size up.

Did you manage to get a wide pair? I think that helps with the sizing. I could only find mine in a medium which is why I had to size up. It's the same with my Campus and Superstar trainers, I always seem to have to size up.

Yes, they actually had a pretty good amount at one of the old and new boosts in wide at the smaller PGASSs in my area. I want the sport version next.

The sport version actually are a bit wider it seems than the non sport version. I think it's due to the material used on the sport. It gives as compared to the non sport version. The new spiked version are great but not as comfortable as the non spiked version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently picked up a pair of Adipower Boost 2 shoes and they are the most comfortable and highest performance shoes I have tried. The cushion from the Boost is amazing and the Gripmore system seems to give more traction then any spiked shoe I have tried.

Recently picked up a pair of Adipower Boost 2 shoes and they are the most comfortable and highest performance shoes I have tried. The cushion from the Boost is amazing and the Gripmore system seems to give more traction then any spiked shoe I have tried.

I've got two pairs of last years version, but I'm tempted to give the new ones a try. Did you try to Tour360 as well?

I've got two pairs of last years version, but I'm tempted to give the new ones a try. Did you try to Tour360 as well?

I have a pair of Tour360 from 2014 pre-Boost. I dont like the new model with the way they designed the toe.

I completely agree, best golf shoe I've ever had and it's not close. Outrageously comfortable and virtually no slipping in any condition.

LOVE boost!

I completely agree, best golf shoe I've ever had and it's not close. Outrageously comfortable and virtually no slipping in any condition.

From a cushion perspective I still think the FootJoy FreeStyle is amazing but that shoe was designed in some odd way that gave me toe blisters.

From a cushion perspective I still think the FootJoy FreeStyle is amazing but that shoe was designed in some odd way that gave me toe blisters.

I didn't try those on, couldn't get past the looks. I did try several other Footjoys and the only ones that I liked were the DNAs, but they felt unstable to me.

Back