Adidas CodeChaos Golf Shoes

How hard to clean are these CodeChaos shoes? Not the knit ones but the standard ones? Do they wipe clean? Or is it a scrub clean ?

For me, they have just been a quick wipe off with a damp towel and they look fine.

How hard to clean are these CodeChaos shoes? Not the knit ones but the standard ones? Do they wipe clean? Or is it a scrub clean ?
I’ve brushed mine off with a little camping broom and most of the grit came right out/off. I suspect mud will be a little more tricky, but they’re waterproof so...

Just bought 2 for $95 each on Adidas website w/ discounts.

Just bought 2 for $95 each on Adidas website w/ discounts.
...I’m listening. Discounts right on the website?

Marked down to $135, 5% for signing up to emails & another 20 or 30 percent online discount. Came out to $102 a pair including tax.
Use code SAVENOW. It’s progressive the more you spend.
Fantastic, much appreciated!! Super happy with these shoes so might as well stock up.

Fantastic, much appreciated!! Super happy with these shoes so might as well stock up.

I have two pair, one of which I am wearing as an everyday shoe.

I have two pair, one of which I am wearing as an everyday shoe.
I’ve seriously considered this... and I would have ordered a pair today but I want the grey with neon green version and they’re out of my size.

I bought them because they felt awesome in the store, and I'm generally a fan of Adidas golf shoes. Played the first round in them riding in a cart, and they were fantastic. Walked 18 the next round with them, and they felt a little hot towards the end, and when I took them off I found a quarter sized blister on the inside of each heel. The next couple of days my feet just felt bruised. I'm hoping it was just a matter of them being new, and needing a bit of break in, but recent experience with non-leather shoes is that they usually don't need much for break in. I played another round riding with them, and all was right with the world. I'm going to try to walk in them again, and hopefully, things go better. I really do like them other than that.

well I have had these for a month and I have 2 big revalations
1. they are very comfy, really plush. The right blend of walking on marshmallows and stability.
2. the shoe is waterproof but the tongue is definitely not! I was unfortunately walking in some tall grass looking for my ball and all of a sudden I could feel water coming in from all around the tongue. I have had the Nike tour premiers and the Adidas tour 360 and never had this issues.
I suspect these are fine for walking in the short grass but in a real downpour or tall grass, they are NOT waterproof. Curious on what anyone’s thoughts are about this. Should Tou expect the tongue area be waterproof? I was disappointed. Living in the NW I hit Bandon regularly and you occasionally get caught in a real soaker and I want my feet dry.

Last edited:
I bought them because they felt awesome in the store, and I'm generally a fan of Adidas golf shoes. Played the first round in them riding in a cart, and they were fantastic. Walked 18 the next round with them, and they felt a little hot towards the end, and when I took them off I found a quarter sized blister on the inside of each heel. The next couple of days my feet just felt bruised. I'm hoping it was just a matter of them being new, and needing a bit of break in, but recent experience with non-leather shoes is that they usually don't need much for break in. I played another round riding with them, and all was right with the world. I'm going to try to walk in them again, and hopefully, things go better. I really do like them other than that.

Wow, that doesn’t sound good at all. Mine didn’t need any breaking in. I am wondering if they just aren’t a good fit for your feet for some reason.

well I have had these for a month and I have 2 big revalations
1. they are very comfy, really plush. The right blend of walking on marshmallows and stability.
2. the shoe is waterproof but the tongue is definitely not! I was unfortunately walking in some tall grass looking for my ball andIncoukd all of a sudden feel water coming in from all around the tongue. I have had the Nike tour premiers and the Adidas tour 360 and never had this issues.
I suspect these are fine for walking in the short grass but in a real downpour or tall grass, they are NOT waterproof. Curious on what anyone’s thoughts are about this. Should the younger area be waterproof? I was disappointed. Living in the NW I hit Bandon regularly and you occasionally get caught in a real soaker and I want my feet dry.

Are yours the CodeBlue or the regular version. I have not had any issue with water getting in on mine, but I haven’t played in any extremely wet conditions, either. However, the CodeBlue definitely are not water proof.

I should have pulled the trigger. Went in this morning to my cart to do so and the SAVENOW code has expired.

Last edited:
Are yours the CodeBlue or the regular version. I have not had any issue with water getting in on mine, but I haven’t played in any extremely wet conditions, either. However, the CodeBlue definitely are not water proof.
Regular version

Wow, that doesn’t sound good at all. Mine didn’t need any breaking in. I am wondering if they just aren’t a good fit for your feet for some reason.
That seems pretty likely. I'm giving them another shot though, since i do like them. I did wear my Ecco hybrids today for my walking round though.

59d4f4bb74bf2016ef9d0bde0a929226.jpg

These are sexy AF. The shoes, not my hairless shin.

I haven’t walked a round in them yet. Went to the range and they felt great. I got them for $112 on golf galaxy this week. I’m planning to walk Sunday so I’ll see how they do ab if they work I’ll order another color. I typically only find adidas golf shoes to be comfortable. Any other brand just doesn’t work for one reason or another. These have a snug fit, they’re designed to be that way, steaming the under armour type of fit with their sonic HOVR tech, sock liners. I would say if you don’t like snug fit go up a size but you may get blisters from rubbing then. The toe box is smaller on these than my previous adidas which I like because those were a little too roomy. The boost tech is like walking on clouds. If you take the inner sole out of these you’ll see how squishy they are. It’s amazing and takes a little getting used to. You don’t feel as connected with the ground but it sure beats feeling every step for 8 miles.

Material is not a woven mesh like you might think, it’s got a coating on it that makes it waterproof and probably doesn’t breath as easily as a sneaker. The inside of it is lined with a soft material so you could wear these without socks and I think they’d be fine. I plan to wear thin moisture wicking athletic socks like shown in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive got a Pair of these inbound in the white and green. Can’t wait to try them out. I feel Adidas went off the boil a little in the last couple of years with their shoes, but looks like they could be back on top of their game with these.

I think this dog's reaction sums it up for me
How-To-Make-A-Dog-Throw-Up.jpg

i have a pair of these headed my way. look good and reviews are solid. i need a comfy practice shoe.

Back