Adidas CodeChaos Golf Shoes

i have a pair of these headed my way. look good and reviews are solid. i need a comfy practice shoe.

I have been surprised how much I enjoy this shoe. It may be my best purchase of 2020.

I agree! Completely in line for a special release model.
Exactly what I was thinking. As soon as I heard "special release", I was thinking easily north of $200. Was honestly surprised when I saw the price. Too bad that Adidas are such a bad fit for my feet, otherwise I'd be scoring a pair of those.

Kinda surprised they're limiting the sales by region, I'm sure there are a lot of golfers who come from one country and live in another, and would gladly sport their home country's colors. I mean, it's not like we have no Canadian, British, South Korean or Japanese golfers in the U.S.!

Exactly what I was thinking. As soon as I heard "special release", I was thinking easily north of $200. Was honestly surprised when I saw the price.

Kinda surprised they're limiting the sales by region, I'm sure there are a lot of golfers who come from one country and live in another, and would gladly sport their home country's colors. I mean, it's not like we have no Canadian, British, South Korean or Japanese golfers in the U.S.!
I agree - that caught me a little off guard as well. Must be about number of expected sales. I kind of assumed they’d all be sold online, but this hints otherwise.

I have at GG and saw the Sport version of this shoe. I liked it better. It’s a bit toned down. The regular Chaos looks like a four wheeler to me. But must have killer support

I was gonna get the prime blue shoes last week when they were on sale, but I’m glad i waited... easily my new favorite pair of spikes!

5B95F96C-DFC8-4DED-9615-3900B537471D.png

first round and some practice with these.

the fit was pretty good. maybe a touch loose, but still very comfy.

my only complaint at this point is the toe box. it's just too narrow, and my toes felt bunched and hurt a little by the end of the day. my warm-up was about 15 minutes, round took under 2 hours, and I hit balls for 30 minutes after. so less than 3 hours and toes already uncomfortable isn't a great sign.

I saw that they have these available in a low top boa option in Asia. Anyone have insight as to whether adidas plans on releasing them in the US?

my only complaint at this point is the toe box. it's just too narrow, and my toes felt bunched and hurt a little by the end of the day. my warm-up was about 15 minutes, round took under 2 hours, and I hit balls for 30 minutes after. so less than 3 hours and toes already uncomfortable isn't a great sign.

They’ll loosen up. It took 2 range sessions for me and they were perfect.

I’ll say this though. The boost is so good that it’s almost too much. First range session I didn’t feel connected to the ground - I’m used to them now though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the downfall for me with Adidas shoes. By the end of a round, my toes felt like they had been in a vise! I like a lot of what they do with the styling, but they just don't fit my feet.

That's the downfall for me with Adidas shoes. By the end of a round, my toes felt like they had been in a vise! I like a lot of what they do with the styling, but they just don't fit my feet.

my feet do not feel good today, particularly the toes on my right foot. i'll give these shoes another shot, but so far i'm pretty disappointed.

my feet do not feel good today, particularly the toes on my right foot. i'll give these shoes another shot, but so far i'm pretty disappointed.

That’s too bad. Did you order the size that normally is your size? I went in and tried them on in a store and then ordered online (because the store did not have my size). I learned that I had to order a size one half larger than my normal size.

That’s too bad. Did you order the size that normally is your size? I went in and tried them on in a store and then ordered online (because the store did not have my size). I learned that I had to order a size one half larger than my normal size.

I have a pair on the way that is the same size as my other Adidas shoes. I hate not having stores open.

yes, normal size. I wouldn't say they feel tight. if anything, maybe a little loose?

yes, normal size. I wouldn't say they feel tight. if anything, maybe a little loose?

That’s a bummer. The praise for these has been almost universally positive. Shoes can be such an individual thing. It’s one of the reasons I hate to buy clothes/shoes online.

That’s a bummer. The praise for these has been almost universally positive. Shoes can be such an individual thing. It’s one of the reasons I hate to buy clothes/shoes online.

i'll give them a little more time. they look awesome. but I recognize not everyone has freakishly long 2nd and 3rd toes like I do!!!

i'll give them a little more time. they look awesome. but I recognize not everyone has freakishly long 2nd and 3rd toes like I do!!!

Pics or we cannot believe you. Ha ha jk.

Back