adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Buck the silver is pretty low key dude. And you cant really see much blue at all Dean.

TC, hard to say but I think they'll be fine. At least I sure hope so.

that's my point. I wish there was more blue. Similar to the red style

Those look amazing Kmac, but good lord those are so white how could you ever keep them clean? Too bad about the half size but now you know you will love them.

Im a little OCD, not TC OCD but a little. I keep my stuff in very good condition. But golf shoes are going to get dirty and I know these will too. I'll do my best to keep them clean but its going to happen. But Im not going to wear all black shoes during the summer so I guess I have to accept it. Now, I might look into the gray ones too as they looked sick.

Yep it has been decided. I want em.

Wonder if they can be scotchgarded?

--
Tapatalk2

Cram em in there, the shoe will stretch a bit :D

--
Tapatalk2

No way man. I went back and tried the half size bigger. Walked aroundvwithbthem for 5 min on my feet. Just not gonna work out. I'll stick with my XW FJs.

No way man. I went back and tried the half size bigger. Walked aroundvwithbthem for 5 min on my feet. Just not gonna work out. I'll stick with my XW FJs.

Don't ya hate it when space bar spazzes out like that!

Sucks dude, I'm gonna try em out, they look to good to pass on.

--
Tapatalk2

Don't ya hate it when space bar spazzes out like that!

Sucks dude, I'm gonna try em out, they look to good to pass on.

--
Tapatalk2

lol yea damn Ipad!!! I wish you luck with them. I was really liking the black/slime ones. Oh well.

Lol @ rhino's space bar.

I'm going to scotch guard mine for sure.

Those look sweet kmac. Can't wait for mine to get here! I also like the grey ones. I think the grey would go with about anything. And easier to keep clean.

Lol @ rhino's space bar.

I'm going to scotch guard mine for sure.

Ah I love this site.. I post on all different threads and 80% of my comments are ignored or never responded to, make one litter error with a space bar while typing and everyone notices...LOL ah THP!!!

Ah I love this site.. I post on all different threads and 80% of my comments are ignored or never responded to, make one litter error with a space bar while typing and everyone notices...LOL ah THP!!!

Huh, I can't hear you. I'm ignoring you.

Huh, I can't hear you. I'm ignoring you.

Even that would work!!! But it is not you my friend... you are always kind enough to respond to when people talk here. Heck you did not get almost 45K posts just talking about shafts ya know! LOL

Im not going to scotch guard them. Im going to wear the crap out of them and let them evolve.

Lol at evolving golf shoes.

--
Tapatalk2

I really like these but I just can't get past the mesh. How well will these clean up with scotchguard?

Exactly what I'm worried about. I'd have to go a 13 up to a 14. Maybe I'll swing by Golfsmith and check them out.

Mine showed up today and I'm very impressed. Fit like a charm and are uber comfortable.

Look what arrived today.

IMAG0136.jpg

And look what gets sent back for a 1/2 size bigger. Even being a tad small they still feel pretty dang good and I love the look even more now that Ive seen them in hand.
man...those look great!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the range and the course, TC and Kmac!

anyone played a round in these yet?

JB, how did the crossflex do during your round?

Tapping from my S3

These have been the shoes that have been on my eye since the PGA Show. Loved the looks there and still do. They are super comfortable, extremely light weight and still offered good support throughout my round. I do strongly recommend people try them on before buying, because they are not true to size for me.

These have been the shoes that have been on my eye since the PGA Show. Loved the looks there and still do. They are super comfortable, extremely light weight and still offered good support throughout my round. I do strongly recommend people try them on before buying, because they are not true to size for me.

Run bigger or smaller for you?

Run bigger or smaller for you?

Length wise a tad smaller. Its the depth from sole to top near the toe bed that runs slightly smaller too. I recommend trying on a half size larger and you might be perfect.

Back