adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

Tried these on earlier today in a size 12 regular, my normal size is 11.5 wide. Color me impressed, right out of the box these some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Would probably have to go 11.5 though as these were a touch loose in the heel.

--
Tapatalk2

Nice! So they're pretty true to size, mongoloid foot and all?

Are these out yet? Sorry I kinda skimmed the last few pages.

Thanks!! I been wanting some new shoes

Nice! So they're pretty true to size, mongoloid foot and all?

Silence!
Yeah amazingly comfortable, feel like a quality tennis shoe in terms of weight and how they bend when you walk.

--
Tapatalk2

Ok so I went to the store to try these one and hopefully buy a pair or two cause I was really liking what I had been seeing and reading about these. Unfortunately it was not meant to be. Just like I had figured these were too tight for my wide foot. In talking to the salesperson at the store who checked his info from the mfg, this style is presently only available in "medium width" which is simply too tight for my foot. I was kinda bummed cause like I said I really liked the look of these shoes but in the end comfort won and these are just not going to cut it.

Out of curiosity what width do you normally wear?

--
Tapatalk2

Thanks for going to the shop for us Rhino! Good feedback and just what I was looking for. I can get away with not wearing a wide shoe, even though I wear a 14.

Thanks for going to the shop for us Rhino! Good feedback and just what I was looking for. I can get away with not wearing a wide shoe, even though I wear a 14.

They might work.. for me they were a bit too snug for my liking. Felt my foot all squished inside and since I know I need not worry about that with other brands of shoes I had to pass on these.

Out of curiosity what width do you normally wear?

--
Tapatalk2

Not totally sure but I believe E. I know it is not regular or medium width.

I buy sneakers at Sketchers and get their "extra wide" shoe. Same with the golf shoes I own, also "extra wide". Dress shoes I get wide width and those are usually Rockports and Clarks.

Not totally sure but I believe E. I know it is not regular or medium width.

I buy sneakers at Sketchers and get their "extra wide" shoe. Same with the golf shoes I own, also "extra wide". Dress shoes I get wide width and those are usually Rockports and Clarks.

Interesting. In tennis and dress I typically go double or triple E. Did you try a half size bigger?

--
Tapatalk2

Interesting. In tennis and dress I typically go double or triple E. Did you try a half size bigger?

--
Tapatalk2

I honestly do not know the letter correlated to the width. I looked on the shoes I had but nothing is listed.. I was going to say 4E but I really do not know. I do know that these were only available in medium width and in that just won't work for my feet. I did not try a 1/2 size bigger as there was at least 1/2 room on top of the shoe.

Has anyone picked a pair up?

Just bought a pair in gray and really like them. I have not played in wet conditions, but the traction is as good as my Ecco Streets. And these are definitely more comfortable. I have a relatively narrow foot and heel. Because of that Nikes usually fit well, and I wear a half size larger in them than in most other brands. The Crossflex fit me like my Nike Free shoes, and I bought the same size (10.5) that I wear in them. I tried on the TW 13s and thought these were much more comfortable, which is unusual since Nike is usually my first choice.

love my adidas adistreet, haven't worn traditional golf shoes since i got them, have my eye on these, gonna try them on next time i pass a GG

JB, did you get these on the golf course today?

Tried on a pair of these today at GG and I have to say that these will be my next pair of golf shoes. As said by SW, these felt comfy right out of the box. I am usually between an 11.5 - 12 in size, they only had the 11.5 in stock, and they were just a touch snug. So I'll be getting them in a 12 someone soon. Torn between the black/slime and the white/blue, though I did like the white/reda as well.

47bc5fd1-fdb3-1db3.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I want a pair in a bad way. They look awesome

Tried these on today while stopping at GG and I agree with J Nate they felt very comfortable even brand new. I had no issues with stability either as they felt about as stable as every other style shoe like that. They do run on the small side though so my order from zapppos will probably have to be exchanged.

Ok jersey nates picture has me all confused now. I think I've been posting in the wrong thread doh!

--
Tapatalk2

The fear for me with these is the mesh upper. That stuff usually is a disaster for dirt. Mesh uppers never come clean and attract dirt.

Ok jersey nates picture has me all confused now. I think I've been posting in the wrong thread doh!

--
Tapatalk2

Yeah I was a little confused by your no lateral support comment. Which shoes did you try on? lol

Yeah I was a little confused by your no lateral support comment. Which shoes did you try on? lol

I don't even know now. Damn sure wasn't these. Stupid Golfsmith worker handed me shoes that looked nothing like the ones above. More tennis shoe looking, white with blue accents.

--
Tapatalk2

I almost bought a pair on the spot today. Since Nerfny got a new pair of shoes yesterday it made me want a new pair today. I tried them on and they sure did feel pretty comfortable. I held off though. I didn't really want the white/red, and was unsure on the black/slime.

I don't even know now. Damn sure wasn't these. Stupid Golfsmith worker handed me shoes that looked nothing like the ones above. More tennis shoe looking, white with blue accents.

--
Tapatalk2

Like these?

adidas-crossflex-golf-shoes-white-blue-2.jpg

Or these?

adidas-pure-motion-white-blue-black-2.jpg

Back