adidas Golf Climaheat Jacket Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the look of that, and it is something that would probably be quite useful here in the cooler UK

As a comparison, how does it compare to the Puma tops that were recently available from here with regards to wind and cold protection? I am assuming slightly thicker but it sounds like these have similar properties with regards to the sleeves staying put when pulled back up the arm slightly

Despite how thin the Puma top is, it is suprisingly good at protecting me against the wind and if this Adidas top is as good at wind protection and also helps against the cold then I will be hunting these out in stores over here

Last edited:
Nice job on the review Dan. The looks of this are nice and having worn Adidas 1/4 zips in the last, this seems to be a solid option for layering.

Great work Dan, looks quite comfy!

I like the look of that, and it is something that would probably be quite useful here in the cooler UK

As a comparison, how does it compare to the Puma tops that were recently available from here with regards to wind and cold protection? I am assuming slightly thicker but it sounds like these have similar properties with regards to the sleeves staying put when pulled back up the arm slightly

Despite how thin the Puma top is, it is suprisingly good at protecting me against the wind and if this Adidas top is as good at wind protection and also helps against the cold then I will be hunting these out in stores over here

I would never wear one of the other. The Puma is notably thinner and for me is more ideal for that early summer morning or late afternoon with a touch of wind.

The climaheat is built more for the cooler fall days or as a layer when it's quite cold out.

Good info here Dan, glad to see a solid offering not crazy overpriced compared to some other offerings we see coming out.

Looks like a quality layering piece to keep you warm when it's just a hair chilly outside.

I would never wear one of the other. The Puma is notably thinner and for me is more ideal for that early summer morning or late afternoon with a touch of wind.

The climaheat is built more for the cooler fall days or as a layer when it's quite cold out.

Cheers Dan,

Sounds like I need to keep my eyes open for those over here as they sound like they will be good for those days when I don't think it is quite warm enough for the Puma top

Cheers Dan,

Sounds like I need to keep my eyes open for those over here as they sound like they will be good for those days when I don't think it is quite warm enough for the Puma top

I own numerous iterations of the adidas climaheat tops and they are a staple outside of summer. Absolutely love them, and cuts down on layering for me.

Back