adidas Golf Ultra Boost

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

ultraboostgolfshoe.jpeg

• Iconic sportswear receives golf-specific updates so golfers can experience fresh style and maximum comfort out on the course
  • To celebrate Ultraboost coming to golf, adidas will introduce two limited-edition colorways – the legendary OG black and purple and an all-grey with pops of green
  • A special silver/olive colorway will be available exclusively on adidas.com to adiClub members beginning April 13
  • Ultraboost Golf will be available in unisex sizing on adidas.com, the adidas app and at select retailers in limited quantities beginning Friday, April 21
The iconic sportswear golf has been waiting for is ready to hit the fairways. Today, adidas is introducing the first-ever Ultraboost Golf that’s specifically designed for the course. Inspired by the original Ultraboost silhouette that was first unveiled in 2015, this version will offer golf-specific features to accompany the fresh style and maximum comfort that Ultraboost is so widely known for.

To celebrate Ultraboost coming to the sport for the first time, adidas is making this launch special by offering two limited-edition colorways: the legendary OG black and purple as a tribute to the first Ultraboost, and an all-grey version with pops of green. A special silver/olive colorway will be available exclusively on adidas.com to adiClub members beginning April 13. All colorways will be offered in unisex sizing.

“At the heart of Ultraboost is a silhouette that perfectly blends high-performance with streetwear fashion, and that’s something we wanted to bring to the course,” said Masun Denison, director of global footwear, adidas Golf. “Even though it’s been around for less than a decade, it’s such an icon within the brand, so we took our time to only add pieces that would benefit golfers while still keeping the DNA that make this shoe so great. We know there are golfers out there that have been waiting for this one, so we’re excited for them to finally experience it and we’re excited for them to finally experience it out on the course.”

Built using the same last that Ultraboost-lovers are used to, the design team at adidas Golf subtly infused some golf-specific updates that all golfers will appreciate:

• ADIWEAR rubber outsole with raised textured lugs for spikeless performance and comfort on and off the course. This outsole also features an anti-clogging polished surface to help keep grass and dirt out so that traction stays at its best.
  • Reinforced PRIMEKNIT upper and microfiber leather toe overlay for additional stability.
  • The upper combines hydrophobic yarns in the vamp and water-repellant mesh in the back-half of the upper to help repel any unwanted moisture.
  • Floating croc-textured saddle and TPU heel clip to provide lateral stability throughout the swing.
  • Updated EVA sockliner is engineered for golfers as its properties include anti-slip and moisture wicking functions.
All models of Ultraboost Golf will still feature full-length BOOST cushioning so golfers can experience both comfort and energy return in every step.

The limited-edition colorways will be available on adidas.com, the adidas app and at select retailers worldwide beginning Friday, April 21. The adidas.com-exclusive silver and olive colorway will be available to adiClub members, which is free to join, beginning April 13.

Ugh man I really want these, but I don't need any more shoes. I can guarantee they will be insanely comfortable.

I would really hope they are super comfortable - however they don't appeal to me more than the Puma's that I've been eyeing.

Nothing at all wrong with them and welcome them to their share, but I don't see myself in these, or wouldn't unless they have some fantastically unique colorway.

• Admin
I have a pair in the sneakers. They are comfy.
I assume these will be as well. My issue is every single pair of adidas Golf shoes I have received or tried over the last 5 years squeaks when walking with in 6 months.
They know it too :D

I do love that they are releasing the 'OG' Ultraboost Colorway

I like it! 🔥

Understated. Nice.

These look crazy comfortable, and that olive green pair looks like it wants to end up in the rotation.

I guess I’m just not an Adidas fan. I don’t care for these.

These are very nice and would be great for people who walk a lot of their rounds. These are some of the most comfortable running shoes available. Definitely getting a hard ponder for me at $200.

I can't wait to see what other colors they'll add, or even maybe a major edition, but these will be picked up for sure, I wear them all the time off the course, why not on!

I really like street ultraboosts, but I just don't see this translating well.

might consider that white and green for casual wear though. :unsure:

Love the shoe - Don't like keep the "Boost" Section clean.
Reminds me of Matte White Golf balls - Just don't stay nor come clean.

Mine should be arriving today. Can't wait to get them out on the course once it gets nice enough out.

Meh. Dont love the look and appears to me your feet WILL be getting damp even if theres a little dew. Pass

I have a pair in the sneakers. They are comfy.
I assume these will be as well. My issue is every single pair of adidas Golf shoes I have received or tried over the last 5 years squeaks when walking with in 6 months.
They know it too :D

My other issue is that the inside of the heel wears a hole in every pair of the Tour or ZG family within 20-30 rounds. I love the way the shoes fit but hate that the heels wear a hole in them.

They are water resistant

Every single mesh style shoe says that. Resistant doesnt carry any weight at all. repellent and resistant are two very different words. lol

My other issue is that the inside of the heel wears a hole in every pair of the Tour or ZG family within 20-30 rounds. I love the way the shoes fit but hate that the heels wear a hole in them.
Glad I'm not the only one. This happened to my last two pairs of Adidas golf shoes. Going to try a new brand next time around.

Glad I'm not the only one. This happened to my last two pairs of Adidas golf shoes. Going to try a new brand next time around.

I have bought the ones that have a waterproof guarantee and returned them in that window saying they leaked. It is a bit of a lie but given that the shoes had a problem I can sleep at night doing that.

I have been looking at other shoe options and got a pair of Eccos last year that I really like. I have tried a couple of pairs of Pumas and haven't found love.

Ugh man I really want these, but I don't need any more shoes. I can guarantee they will be insanely comfortable.
Same...and I probably won't be able to resist

I have bought the ones that have a waterproof guarantee and returned them in that window saying they leaked. It is a bit of a lie but given that the shoes had a problem I can sleep at night doing that.

I have been looking at other shoe options and got a pair of Eccos last year that I really like. I have tried a couple of pairs of Pumas and haven't found love.
Sorry should have been more clear. I had holes in the heel like you.

walking 18 then 18 of CPO in Nikes this weekend has my feet screaming for something like this

My last two pair of Adida golf shoes started squeaking and gave me a heel blister.
No thanks.

Back