adidas Golf Ultra Boost

Nice looking shoes, but Adidas apparently aren't a good fit for my feet. The last pair of Adidas golf shoes I had were the most painful golf shoes I've ever worn, I couldn't wait to get them off at the end of a round. Toe box was way too narrow and they slipped on my heels, giving me heel blisters. The squeak was also annoying.

These look sooooo freaking good

They just look ok to me but I bet they would be great to walk the course in.

I really like my Adidas Ultraboost running shoes a lot. I will definitely be trying these.

Just looked at the price. Nope. Don’t like that :(

Got them in the mail and they are insanely comfortable. Seem pretty light and breathable but I can see how they'd be water resistant. They'll be perfect for those hot summer days.

Got them in the mail and they are insanely comfortable. Seem pretty light and breathable but I can see how they'd be water resistant. They'll be perfect for those hot summer days.

Had no doubt that they would be comfy! Keep us posted on your thoughts

I remember when I loved Adidas golf shoes, but they’re just not the same anymore for me.

And the damn squeaking….

I remember when I loved Adidas golf shoes, but they’re just not the same anymore for me.

And the damn squeaking….

I guess the squeaking is specific to golf shoes? I have never experienced it with any of my Ultra Boosts or Yeezys.

Interested if it happens with the golf version

I guess the squeaking is specific to golf shoes? I have never experienced it with any of my Ultra Boosts or Yeezys.

Interested if it happens with the golf version
I don’t own non golf shoes. 🤣

So anyone have some time with these? How are they?

So anyone have some time with these? How are they?
I have a pair mostly for walking. Of course super comfortable. Like any spikeless I wouldn’t wear in wet conditions.

I have a pair mostly for walking. Of course super comfortable. Like any spikeless I wouldn’t wear in wet conditions.
Appreciate it

On sale at PGA superstore

IMG_20231007_124526.jpg

I can seriously just walk around in these all day, so comfy.

These are now 75ish on Ebay through Adidas with the code listed

These are still my favorite shoes for walking and carrying.

So they had another coupon to bring them to 56 bucks. Had to snag a pair

PXL_20231021_130006023.jpg

Couldn't pass these up for $56 when they were originally $200
20231022_143737.jpg

Where are people getting these for under $60?

Ok these are officially my favorite shoes. They are so comfortable and I could wear them all day.

Back