Air Jordan 1 Golf “Chicago”

I prefer shoes with spikes but Jordan 1’s are one my favorite shoes. Also I have a very similar colorway in non-golf shoes. I’m on the fence and have the Nike app ready to go. Although Nike has the Air Zoom Infinity Tour on sale. Might do that instead.. or both

seems to have frozen on the payment page, about what I expected.

seems to have frozen on the payment page, about what I expected.
Made me put it in my shipping address for some reason even though it is stored...I am in the pending stage

None for me. Oh well.

Nike’s site is less reliable than my short game.

Not sure what is going on. One of the worst releases ever! My size is not out of stock but it keeps telling me I am unable to purchase a pair.

None for me. My size was greyed out when it opened 😂

I will track a pair down on the secondary market it seems

Struck out on both white and grey

Golf Galaxy says they will have them the 22nd in store

Sounds like they are coming to retail in the next week or two

Hit the button as soon as they showed the price on the Nike App and said pending and then said Sorry you didn't get a pair. Figures.

I figure that Jordan has enough money. He doesn't need any of mine! I don't buy anything Nike anyway.

I wanted to grab some but the 11s were out of stock before the buy button came up. Oh well.

As golf shoes they are not something I want but my son thinks they looks great and he wants a pair. IMO, the ones he already has look way better.

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 6.36.05 PM.png

Came to the golf store early for giggles….

Notice a random huge line….and it occurs to me…

Note: it is 15 degrees here in NY.

Crazyness….

image.jpg

I like the traditional wht/blk/red color the best. It most true colorway to the AJ1. Being a huge fan of sneakers and working in the industry. I wish Nike would bring the Air Trainer 1 golf shoe.

1642859680344.png

Came to the golf store early for giggles….

Notice a random huge line….and it occurs to me…

Note: it is 15 degrees here in NY.

Crazyness….

View attachment 9061869

I would say half of that line will wear the shoe. The other half will resell the shoe for a profit

So …. When in Rome???

Ahahahha.! Walked into this totally clueless, so why not???

Do I buy them?

image.jpg

No doubt I’m too old to wear these, but….

image.jpg

😆 👴🏻

Back