Alphard Golf club booster v2

AverageJoe

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone have Version 2 yet? Anyone here using the original version? I’m wanting to go this route for my push cart.

I have the original version for my Clicgear. It works great and battery lasts a minimum of 36 holes on a hilly course. The only complaint/feedback I have is that at times, it is difficult to turn. On a push cart with a moveable, rotating front wheel it may work better. But that is the only bad part of using it. And to be honest that's not even that bad. But elevation changes, walking speeds, with both stand bags and bigger cart bags, both work great. I love not carrying a bag on my shoulder.

I still use my original version. Really a help on my hilly home course. Friends have tried to get a V2, but unable to order. I think it is a battery issue - they can't get them.

I still use my original version. Really a help on my hilly home course. Friends have tried to get a V2, but unable to order. I think it is a battery issue - they can't get them.

They are listed as in stock on several online golf retailers. On the Alphard website its saying mid may/ early June arrival though. Interesting.

I bought the V2 last week for my costco caddytek. I used it yesterday. It was flawless, easy to use easy to steer. Since i use the push cart i already owned, it cost less and takes up less garage space. Assembly could have been slightly easier, but that was me in limited light and limited space. My overall rating would be 9.5. I have a minor bit of trouble with the axle hinges and inserting the wheelie bars. In the scheme of things that’s REALLY small.
Charging is fast and easy used about 3/5 charge over 7+ miles, according to the Apple Watch.
Answered a lot of player and parking lot questions, really wishing i had bought this sooner.

not sure if the cart was the reason, but played the last 6 holes +2. Low round for the year fewer aches and pains, more energy.
I do tighten up post round/drive home. But that’s not the cart, it’s old age and arthritis.

There is no competition if you consider the price and storage, assuming you’ve already purchased a push cart. If you have not, then there are other options that should be explored and considered. I'd place motocaddy at the very top of that list.

for people concerned about remote use, as i was, 100% not an issue. Get a powered push cart, use it, feel better, play better, enjoy the game more.

Last edited:
Nice!!

59A1652B-1515-46F4-B111-C278E07937D2.jpeg

👀

If you have the Clicgear I highly recommend getting the swivel wheel kit that you see on my cart here. I've had mine since the kickstarter campaign and still love it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200907_095507.jpg
    IMG_20200907_095507.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 36
If you have the Clicgear I highly recommend getting the swivel wheel kit that you see on my cart here. I've had mine since the kickstarter campaign and still love it.
I've got one for mine and it's awesome

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’ve had mine for almost 11 months now and it was hands down the best purchase I’ve ever made! It makes walking a lot more enjoyable. I have have a front swivel cart and as mentioned earlier in the thread it probably works better with swivel fronts. If I forget to unlock my swivel it doesn’t like it very well. Battery life is fantastic, 36 at least on one charge. I have the remote and the tether both, used both a good amount over the summer and am back to the remote now as it seems to fit my needs better. Can fit my golf bag, push cart, and the wheels in the trunk of my pontiac G5 no problem.

Gamer Bag:
:ping: G425 SFT 10.5° Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: G425 SFT 5w Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: G425 SFT 7w Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: G425 Max 9w Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 shaft
:ping: Blueprint red dot 4-PW Recoil 95 F3 shafts
:cleveland: RTX Zipcores 50° 56° & 60° wedges with Recoil 95 F3 shafts
:taylormade: TM2 Truss 35"

The 2nd String:
:ping: G SFT 10° driver Hzrdus Smoke Black 5.5 Shaft
:Srixon: ZX5 5-PW Recoil 95 F3 Shafts
:Taylormade: Sim Max 3 Hybrid Ventus Blue R Flex Shaft
:ping: G425 4 Hybrid Alta CB R Flex Shaft
:ping: G410 6 Hybrid Steelfiber R flex Shaft
:Taylormade: Tour Spider 35”

The Shelf:
:xxio: Nine 6-AW SR Flex mp 1000 shafts
:ping: G410 2 Hybrid Tensei Blue R Flex Shaft
:odyssey: Works Versa 7H CS 34”

Good timing. I'm debating this or a BatCaddy because they're almost the same price.
I think a lot will depend on if you already have a pushcart? If so, the V2’s ability to convert is pretty killer.

I think you’ll enjoy reading the review in just a couple of days.

I think a lot will depend on if you already have a pushcart? If so, the V2’s ability to convert is pretty killer.

I think you’ll enjoy reading the review in just a couple of days.

I've got a CaddyTek, so I know they work with it.

I've got a CaddyTek, so I know they work with it.
The conversion is pretty slick, but I’m selfishly saving that discussion for the article. 😝

The conversion is pretty slick, but I’m selfishly saving that discussion for the article.

Totally agree. So painless and quick!

Gamer Bag:

The 2nd String:

The Shelf:

Gamer Bag:

The 2nd String:

The Shelf:
That really did shock me.

Gamer Bag:

The 2nd String:

The Shelf:
Just a quick note @AverageJoe
You do not have to copy and paste your bag in each reply. You have it listed in your signature and it shows it each time.

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 8.12.04 AM.png

That’s got to be a Tapatalk thing. I went in and turned it off there. That fix it?

Back