Am I doing this right or not?

If you like it, no problem.

Tom Cruise What GIF

bbc no GIF

Not my preference, but do you bro!

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

King Of The Hill Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

As others have said, if you like it, go for it. I like to do gochujang mayo and mustard on mine sometimes. I'm not one to think there's only one way to do it....though I do think mustard is ideal.

I'm more of a brown mustard and chopped onions kind of guy, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Ill Allow It GIF

WTF is catsup?????
Just about to ask the same thing, I've no idea and no one else did as no one replied to your questioned :D

Catsup a real thing though o_O

Every day is a school day :ROFLMAO:

I have NEVER heard of mayo on a dog! Tell me where this hideous idea came from!

I think you’re being closed minded. Do you like mayo on sandwiches, burgers, etc? If so a hot dog is no stretch. Just because it’s not what you’re used to doesn’t mean it’s not good.

You do you chops, but no mayo for me...and maybe lose the ketchup and throw some mustard on it.

I can get behind the mayo. I like mayo on my hotdogs but catsup/ketchup doesn't go on mine. I prefer mustard. Regardless, it was your hotdog so enjoy it however you like it

No. Replace the ketchup (proper spelling) AND mayo with mustard to make it a proper hot dog.

Nope. Replace the mayo with a spicy brown mustard and its doable

Since I am from the South,the only correct hot dog is with chili,slaw,onions,mustard and ketchup.

Not even close to right. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Back