Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Hmmm, SkyCaddie Lynx for 139.00

that seems like a good price

do we know what features are part of the subscription? I couldn't find a review on THP

that seems like a good price

do we know what features are part of the subscription? I couldn't find a review on THP
The subscription features are detailed layout of the greens, and up to 40 hazards per hole.

if anyone catches an external USB 3.0 hard drive pop up on there, can you let me know?

Again instantly all claimed. What the hell.

Amazon Prime Day - July 15th

Again instantly all claimed. What the hell.

Are you letting the page auto refresh? The main page is really jacked up and I hit refresh at the top of every 10th of the hour since that is when they are supposed to go live. (Every 10 min)

Will have to get lucky on the good stuff

Are you letting the page auto refresh? The main page is really jacked up and I hit refresh at the top of every 10th of the hour since that is when they are supposed to go live.

Will have to get lucky on the good stuff

I have the page for the item I want in another tab. Once it gets to two seconds I switch over and catch the deal right away, the second it takes me to click on add to cart everything is claimed. I dont think I can do it any faster without writing a script.

Ha. Well that sucks. I added the HDTV to my cart, got a confirm it was added and the when I clicked cart it was gone...lol

Good times

Just about done with this. Tried to buy the portbale charger that just went on. Said 74% claimed, clicked on it, added to waitlist and it was at 87%. Tried again was at 90% claimed and just ignored my click.

I have the page for the item I want in another tab. Once it gets to two seconds I switch over and catch the deal right away, the second it takes me to click on add to cart everything is claimed. I dont think I can do it any faster without writing a script.
Pretty much what im doing with the same results. Amazon just trying to waste everyones time.. there must literally be one item for each deal...

Pretty much what im doing with the same results. Amazon just trying to waste everyones time.. there must literally be one item for each deal

I wonder what happens if you add it to your cart, then refresh your cart when the deal begins.

Think I'm going to try for the Acer Aspire AZ1-621-UR15 21.5-Inch Full HD All-in-One Desktop if it goes under $400 once the deal hits.

So tons of people crazily competing for limited stock and there are only a small number of things you really want/need, but you get sucked into buying something else. Looks exactly like Black Friday.

So has anybody bought anything worthwhile today? Nothing has piqued my interest.

So has anybody bought anything worthwhile today? Nothing has piqued my interest.

Travel steamer I would have likely bought eventually anyway at a sweet little price.

Echo
615 lumens flashlight
network switch pointed out earlier

all in separate orders, should be fun when all the boxes show up.

Echo
615 lumens flashlight

normally they should combine orders at the picking stage.

Travel steamer I would have likely bought eventually anyway at a sweet little price.

That is definitely very handy.

Echo
615 lumens flashlight

That's a super bright flashlight!

Fire Stick

Good price for that. I would have nabbed one if I didn't already have a Chromecast.

Good price for that. I would have nabbed one if I didn't already have a Chromecast.

I'm hoping it works better than chromecast. haven't figured out a way to make that look good on my tv yet.

Back