America stinks at golf?

I believe there is plenty of room for two...hehe

sad but true!

i have to be honest though, i really think that tiger's gonna have a big showing this week. the divorce is final, foley's getting some serious work done, he'll be back......what's paddy's excuse for his struggles over the past 16 months or so? i know he's been going through a swing change since his last major, but that was 2 years ago.....he's just so inconsistent.

sad but true!

i have to be honest though, i really think that tiger's gonna have a big showing this week. the divorce is final, foley's getting some serious work done, he'll be back......what's paddy's excuse for his struggles over the past 16 months or so? i know he's been going through a swing change since his last major, but that was 2 years ago.....he's just so inconsistent.

I believe his play is pretty consistent over the last 2 years. Its just not consistently good...hehe

Paddy will be back, but its not going to be anytime soon in my opinion.

Paddy's been talking about how he's been more consistent this year if anything. Just not throwing in the big results at all though, and you're right - he'll be going to the cup, but not on the strength of his recent play.

Tiger might just be getting a run at the Ryder Cup. The timing looks very good in terms of getting out of his rut and playing a few weeks in a run up. Could be dangerous!

Oh now I get it.
We can only live in the future
In the land full of anti-dentites (for all you Seinfeld fans)hehe
Because last time we heard these "future predictions", the present did not live up to them.

Win or lose, all I can look at and say, if I am a betting man and it is a major event, no way will I ever go near placing a wager ON Mrs. Doubtfire. The guy is the king of....well you know.

Our team will and will be playing in jet-packs this year.

Beam me up Monty

One of the best lines ever by Paul Azinger.

Hey..Ian Poulter Is it to late to ask a question? I was busy polishing this. http://yfrog.com/n8poexj

Saw that on Twitter, beautiful! haha.

Glad to see the banter flowing already!

Back