Whitetail here in Missouri. Haven't hunted turkey in a while....only so many hours in the day.

I love to bowhunt whitetails here in Wisconsin. I am lucky and have some family land to hunt but I also do quite a bit of public land deer hunting with my friends. I have also recently become addicted to going south and hog hunting.

I hunt pheasants and prairie grouse in SD, NE, CO or KS. I shoot a 20 ga. o/u. I have an English Pointer that I spend a lot of time with, so mostly I just follow her around and she does the actual hunting. All I have to do is keep up and be able to hit something now and then!

Bowhunter here, mostly whitetails, mostly traditional bows and selfbows, have a thing for Howard Hill Big5 longbows which is where I got the handle BamBooBender lol.

Ducks tremble at the sound of my name.

Well, maybe not quite, but I do enjoy shooting at them, and even hit a few from time to time during duck season.

I am a big archery nut, mainly whitetail but I do love dove, rabbit and squirrel hunting.

Well i just picked up two over and under shotguns today for hunting goose, duck pheasant and quail. I bought a Franchi Veloce 20 gauge and a Browning Citori 12 gauge. I can hardly wait to get out to shoot them.

Well i just picked up two over and under shotguns today for hunting goose, duck pheasant and quail. I bought a Franchi Veloce 20 gauge and a Browning Citori 12 gauge. I can hardly wait to get out to shoot them.

Beautiful guns! Let us know how they shoot!

Nice guns!

I'm not much of a game hunter, but I like to hunt paper and old appliances/electronics with my AK-47, Glock 23, and Charles Daly 12ga.

Nice guns!

I'm not much of a game hunter, but I like to hunt paper and old appliances/electronics with my AK-47, Glock 23, and Charles Daly 12ga.

Charles Daly. There's a brand name I haven't heard in a while!

Charles Daly. There's a brand name I haven't heard in a while!

Yeah, it was the first gun that I bought. Its not the best quality gun, but I still have a lot of fun with it.

Hunting

Hunting

Archery around the corner here in AZ, I hunt anything I can get a tag for. Archery, muzzleloader, rifle, anything.
I love animals..............they taste great !!!!!!!

I used to hunt, but it's just not my thing. Whitetail.

Deer I like to hunt all three season bow,muzzleloader and shotgun. Muzzleloading is my favorite. Hunt mostly in Ohio.

I love to hunt. I hunt turkeys and doves with my trusty 870. Sold my bow just cause it was just too hot in Georgia during bow season. I hunt deer with a Marlin 45-70 Guide Gun, stainless. Now, my tracking skills are a little rusty. :)
I also love to predator hunt (coyotes). Oh, and crows. With my .22 mag Marlin.
Sometimes I may switch up for deer and use a Desert Eagle .44 mag.
Pretty good year last year. I got 5 deer, one 7 pointer. Good eating.

I love to hunt whitetail deer in Alabama from December thru January. Mostly bow hunt, but turn to gun later in the season.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Well NY archery season has just under 2 weeks left, and no deer for me. Seeing plenty, but nothing yet. I actually missed a 6 pointer on friday night because he ducked my arrow, smart little critter:bulgy-eyes:. Anyone else having any success?

BDG

Well NY archery season has just under 2 weeks left, and no deer for me. Seeing plenty, but nothing yet. I actually missed a 6 pointer on friday night because he ducked my arrow, smart little critter:bulgy-eyes:. Anyone else having any success?

BDG

No success here either. Been seeing a few little ones while on the stand, but all of the shooters have been nocturnal so far.
Our gun season starts this weekend and will last about a month, but archery season will remain open till the end of February.

The weather is really messing with us here in MO. Cold front moved in today but supposed to be back up to mid 60's by the weekend.

Update on deer season so far:
The weather was absolutely insane last weekend (opening weekend). The temp was 72 degrees (waaaay above normal temps) on Sunday afternoon when we went back out. That plus the fact that we have not had a hard frost made things interesting. First time I could have used sunscreen and bug spray during deer season. My strategy is/was to hunt for a trophy buck during open season and then fill the doe tags during antlerless only season, which starts Wed (open season is running now through Tuesday but I had to get back to the city on Friday for business). Anyway, from Sat morning to Thursday evening saw 47 deer in total, but only two shooter bucks that were out of range. Short version-no buck will be taken this year but it has been a fun hunting season.

Update on deer season so far:
The weather was absolutely insane last weekend (opening weekend). The temp was 72 degrees (waaaay above normal temps) on Sunday afternoon when we went back out. That plus the fact that we have not had a hard frost made things interesting. First time I could have used sunscreen and bug spray during deer season. My strategy is/was to hunt for a trophy buck during open season and then fill the doe tags during antlerless only season, which starts Wed (open season is running now through Tuesday but I had to get back to the city on Friday for business). Anyway, from Sat morning to Thursday evening saw 47 deer in total, but only two shooter bucks that were out of range. Short version-no buck will be taken this year but it has been a fun hunting season.

Opening weekend did have some crazy weather! Now that it's nice and cold, I'm having to work and haven't had a chance to get in the woods. Hopefully I can hit the woods again soon.

Don't know how I missed this thread. Avid hunter here in NC. Both deer and duck, mostly duck now that it's cold. Except we're in between seasons now so I'll probably go sit in the deer stand until the 17th of December. Mostly hunt Lakes and Rivers in Central NC for puddlers in potholes and divers on open water. Also been to the NC Coast (specifically Ocracoke) to hunt for a mixed bag of ducks. Going again in January. I'll put up some pics of our last trip when I get on my other computer tomorrow. As far as deer goes, only 2 does for me this season so far. Have seen 5+ good sized bucks on my trail cameras, but haven't caught them in daylight this year. One is a good sized 10, waiting for him to make a fatal mistake and step out in the open :D

The rut is just now getting under way here in Texas, we didn't have a solid freeze until last week (ugh)

I've been after them with the bow all season long, and since rifle season opened, the deer have been very skittish. I'm hoping to get back out before Christmas, maybe some luck will smile on me.

I did manage to arrow a pig the night before Thanksgiving, I've been stacking those suckers up this year. We're being over run with them, statewide. Once deer season closes, it'll be back to night hunts for pigs for me. I've got 2 new stands set up, a lot of them to thin out, and a bunch of broadheads just for the occasion.

Back