Anyone else posting more than when they first joined?

kiwichris

Team Smoked Charcuterie
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Ever since the push to 7 million post challenges, I've found myself contributing more to this space.
Not chasing huge post numbers but I'm glad those fun post challenges have helped me contribute (hopefully good) more.

Anyone else?

I've stepped up my game a little bit. Got in the habit during the 7M drive and enjoyed it - also thinking of the "8M for Christmas" drive this year and trying to do my part for that.

I picked it up during the sprint to 7. I’ve been busier of late and I’m kind of back to normal levels.

I have picked it up quite a bit in the last 4 months. It has been a lot of fun.

I have been posting a lot of golf travel content but there isn't much feedback.

I’m not a heavy poster, but when I first joined, I was still in the UK. This is very much a US influenced forum, so many of the topics, especially in the random section where I probably tend to post most often, didn’t make as much sense when I first joined.

I picked it up during the sprint to 7. I’ve been busier of late and I’m kind of back to normal levels.

This.... My company has a end of year shutdown which allowed me to step up, but now that work is back in full effect, its impossible for me to keep pace with my posting the last week of the year.

But, to answer the question.... from when I first joined to now, I'm definitely posting more

Keep on posting! I think a lot of that is because a lot of people just can’t travel right now.

I've been trying. Depression hit pretty hard for some reason right after the new year so its been tough. Trying to shake it and get back to it because I love this place.

I think I’m posting more than when I initially joined. Definitely will be once the Showcase starts!

Definitely more the past couple of years than when i first joined

I've been trying. Depression hit pretty hard for some reason right after the new year so its been tough. Trying to shake it and get back to it because I love this place.
PMs are always open if there is anything ya need man!

Got a ton of posts in during the drive to 7 million! Been pretty busy during the new year and have been in and out but I'm still here every day hoping to contribute as much as I can! Especially with the new Callaway stuff being announced

I find your posts interesting. But, I live in NY and have been subject to travel restrictions and quarantine. Travel is not possible for me right now.

I think I’ve been pretty active since I’ve joined in Sept 2013. So many great conversations going on. I’ll admit the drive for 7M energized me & ive been blazing!!!

My posting picked up in November 2019 with my selection for the 2020 Morgan Cup. I have been very steady since then.

From when I joined in 2013 to end of 2019, I think I had posted somewhere around 700 times.

from start of 2020 to now, I’ve posted around 1500. My rate is going up each month, and I don’t see that stopping.

Nah

Definitely posting more than earlier. The quarterly post drives were a factor, but I’ve also found more things to contribute towards and realized how much I value the people on this forum while also being able to chat about things I enjoy.

I have picked it way up, but also have made a concerted effort since 7 million to make sure more of my posts are quality posts as well. Meaning I try to add something to the conversation where I can. My posts per day are down since the new year, but quality in my opinion is way up.

Back