ApexElevateExperience presented by Callaway & True SPORTS - WGC St Jude’s Invitationa

Can’t wait for the pics and updates ! Well deserved, enjoy it and have a blast. Hope you get time to see the truck and the guys! Also interested to see if there’s any difference in fitting results from the mothership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full disclosure - DB reached out to me a couple days ago regarding my current set up and whether the same was self fit or if I had been fit by someone into those specs. I have not been fit professionally by anyone for irons or woods (only putter) in over 4 years so we agreed a fitting would still be functional for me.

Full disclosure - DB reached out to me a couple days ago regarding my current set up and whether the same was self fit or if I had been fit by someone into those specs. I have not been fit professionally by anyone for irons or woods (only putter) in over 4 years so we agreed a fitting would still be functional for me.

Didn't you a Callaway fitting when Rogue came out? I seem to remember talking Rogue hybrids and then going over driver fitting vs Epic(at the time).

Travel day. Man it’s early

Didn't you a Callaway fitting when Rogue came out? I seem to remember talking Rogue hybrids and then going over driver fitting vs Epic(at the time).

Yes sir but after speaking with the fitter the results were skewed a bit by the herniated disc so he recommended I not stick with the results.

Travel day. Man it’s early

But even if you only got 2 hours sleep the excitement gets you awake and energized right?

Safe travels!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This should be fun, enjoy it Alex!

Man I wish I had precheck

390b262a3f86cd0c45cf4d2f3c1d9e7d.jpg

Man I wish I had precheck

390b262a3f86cd0c45cf4d2f3c1d9e7d.jpg

I don't fly enough to make it worth while haha. ALthough, if I flew out of a busy airport I would. Charleston is low key and its real easy.

Ouch, that's not what you want to see. Enjoy the trip Alex, I can't wait to follow along!

We call that a painful learning experience

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?

In a surprising change of events, getting through TSA only took 20 minutes. Still longer than the 5-7 minutes pre check was taking.

Enjoy man! Can't wait to follow along!!

I don't fly enough to make it worth while haha. ALthough, if I flew out of a busy airport I would. Charleston is low key and its real easy.

I really don't either but flying out of MEM a few times a year totally justifies it for my serenity level.

I really don't either but flying out of MEM a few times a year totally justifies it for my serenity level.

Ya if I flew out of Charlotte or Atlanta more than a few times a year than I would definitely do it.

This sounds amazing. Have fun!!!

Gotta love this seat
ea7059c09bf3640cb0dd34517fd609d8.jpg

Good grief dude, no wonder you’re not going to Tahoe (still your loss though ). Will be following and have a great time!

Enjoy the day.

Good grief dude, no wonder you’re not going to Tahoe (still your loss though ). Will be following and have a great time!

Dude you have no clue how bad I wanted to go to Tahoe. But just as Alex was giving in on going up there for the weekend, I got lucky and Ollie made 3 birdies.

Congrats and I look forward to following your posts of your fitting and experience this week!

Have an awesome trip and post tons of pics!

Hello DFW. Need to find some food in terminal C
09fd1ce3ffb553a50d37f7bb958b4b88.jpg

Back