Apology from Ohio

As i posted on a previous thread, and probably not the right thread to apologize on i would just like to say this:

I would like to apologize to the members of this site for "welcoming" to many people. I understand how much it could upset people on here and it was brought to my attention, though i will still strive to get 500+ posts to qualify for the Morgan, i plan on posting more messages that arent strictly welcomes. This site has alot to offer and im sorry i got off on the wrong foot.

I really didnt mean to upset anyone golfers must stick together

Thanks, Launcher. Now get to posting! haha Good luck on getting to 500.

Ill get there, and i dont care if its after March 15, you guys are 2 much fun.

+1 from me, i think it was a class move to open to this thread and I wish you the best of luck in your goal to make the MC, I really hope you enjoy your time here in the meantime and stick around afterwards.

Welcome to THP R7Launcher48...

Just tell JB that forged irons feel softer than cast irons and you will get to 500 posts in no time:alien2::alien2:

welcome to thp r7launcher48...

Just tell jb that forged irons feels softer than cast irons and you will get to 500 posts in no time:alien2::alien2:

hahahahaha!

As a native from Strongsville, OH I know how exciting this time of year is for us northerners. Welcome to THP, you wont believe how many hours you spend here.

Im logging crazy hours already! this place is great

Very noble post and one that is not necessary. I completely understand trying to get to 500 posts and only having a couple of weeks to do it. The fastest way to do it is jumping in equipment and tour talk in one thread and joining the active conversations. You would not believe how fast those threads fly.

We are glad to have you here and whether you make it to the Cup or not, we hope you are here for good as this is a wonderful place.

This is soooo true. Sometimes I will post something and then go eat dinner or something. Then come back to see if anyone posted after me and there will be 4 more pages! I can't keep up with THP and a 3 year old at the same time.

Threads are like following a nascar race, they zoom right by without a blink

Sorry I got ahead of myself and put this in the wrong place. I suck.

Last edited:
As i posted on a previous thread, and probably not the right thread to apologize on i would just like to say this:

I would like to apologize to the members of this site for "welcoming" to many people. I understand how much it could upset people on here and it was brought to my attention, though i will still strive to get 500+ posts to qualify for the Morgan, i plan on posting more messages that arent strictly welcomes. This site has alot to offer and im sorry i got off on the wrong foot.

I really didnt mean to upset anyone golfers must stick together

Great post Launcher, but this contest is so awesome that everyone on this site wants the opportunity to experience it. I think that trying this hard to get to 500 posts only shows how much you want to be there. Besides I would love to have JB post the avg daily posts since the Morgan Cup was announced. Kinda a "before and after" just to seee its impact.

I have also been abusing the welcome forum and like others trying to get to 500. Sorry. It’s a big event and possible a once in a lifetime opportunity. I have been trying to put in a lot of quality post as well but have been using the welcome forum as easy prey.

Back