Apology from Ohio

R7Launcher48

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 2.8
As i posted on a previous thread, and probably not the right thread to apologize on i would just like to say this:

I would like to apologize to the members of this site for "welcoming" to many people. I understand how much it could upset people on here and it was brought to my attention, though i will still strive to get 500+ posts to qualify for the Morgan, i plan on posting more messages that arent strictly welcomes. This site has alot to offer and im sorry i got off on the wrong foot.

I really didnt mean to upset anyone golfers must stick together

As i posted on a previous thread, and probably not the right thread to apologize on i would just like to say this:

I would like to apologize to the members of this site for "welcoming" to many people. I understand how much it could upset people on here and it was brought to my attention, though i will still strive to get 500+ posts to qualify for the Morgan, i plan on posting more messages that arent strictly welcomes. This site has alot to offer and im sorry i got off on the wrong foot.

That was nice of you to post that, I personally didn't even notice the welcomes but either way. We're glad you're here and hope to get to know you better.

No worries buddy! Glad you found us and glad you are here. The idea is that you found us and you want to hang out with us, and I think that you do.

Kudos to you for this thread, and you're all good by me.

Please dont apologize, we all welomce members because everyone is welcome and should feel that way. The banter between us is only in regards ot the people who are just posting things like"awww", "hmmmm", "zipatee do dah", etc. we are here to talk golf andget to kno wone another. So, if thats your goal than please post however you want.

All is good, just chalk it up to over enthusiam. The MC is a pretty big carrot to dangle in front of someone. And you are right, this site is about so much more than contests, I found it and joined because of the reviews, now I am hooked and rarely visit other golf sites, much less other golf forums.

Very noble post and one that is not necessary. I completely understand trying to get to 500 posts and only having a couple of weeks to do it. The fastest way to do it is jumping in equipment and tour talk in one thread and joining the active conversations. You would not believe how fast those threads fly.

We are glad to have you here and whether you make it to the Cup or not, we hope you are here for good as this is a wonderful place.

I'm trying to get my 500 too... I just became a memeber of this site. It does have a lot to offer and am looking forward to getting a lot of information from here in the future.

^just dont be that guy^

Golf has been a huge part of my life, and honestly the cup is a great contest. But is not the reason im on here, i just have alot to say about the sport. Im kinda obsessed with it. No other sport can you go out and shoot a 69 one day an an 89 another, it takes constant work and i love that

I never noticed that if you did, I even suggested welcoming, but other involvement in the site creates the banter and comrodary that we will all enjoy. Thanks for the post.

will the fact that im a huge John Daly fan lose me points? lol

Awesome, welcome!
With your handicap, I'm sure you have lots to share so go for it!

Not on here, but very possibly in life in general. I mean people like the circus right? And being that the guy is an absolute clown means he fits in well.

a clown with so much talent, i wish he could put it all together. Being a caddie (on and off) i feel that i could make a difference lol, how about that for a contest! just sayin ha ha

All is good, just chalk it up to over enthusiam. The MC is a pretty big carrot to dangle in front of someone. And you are right, this site is about so much more than contests, I found it and joined because of the reviews, now I am hooked and rarely visit other golf sites, much less other golf forums.

+2. Well put.....I could not have said it better!

Hey man no worries. Thanks for this post and glad you are actually understanding unlike some others. Welcome to THP and we are glad to have you.

Haha, we exist here. We just stay in hiding and only come out on the full moon.

wearing loud mouth! right? gotta admit the boy has style!

R7 I think any frustrations that were vented were not aimed at you. From what I have gathered from your posts, you are an insightful poster who wants to contribute to the site. We are happy to have you on THP!

R7 I think any frustrations that were vented were not aimed at you. From what I have gathered from your posts, you are an insightful poster who wants to contribute to the site. We are happy to have you on THP!

Well said Teeth, completely right.

I will admit that i wasted a few posts trying to post a catch phrase to sign off on a message... how abot "From your Friendly Neighborhood:taylormade: R7Launcher"

We're glad to have you join us :)

Great to be here, very welcoming, and as ive stated previously i understand how my actions could have upset people, i have noticed some people with pointless posts that you mention

Back