April 8 Solar Eclipse

IMG_4622.jpeg

IMG_4621.jpeg

We are supposed to get somewhere a little over 80% here but currently completely cloud covered. Guessing we won't see crap 😅

We only have about 60% here. Took kiddo out to see it, will likely do it again in about 20min or so to see the peak of it.

I look forward to people just posting photos of it instead of spending stupid money for this 😳

The one totality we have here is cloud cover. Can't even tell where the sun is supposed to be in the sky.

Was just thinking that The Shaft Up Experience would have been cool if it was today. Evansville is going to be in 100%

No clouds in the sky north of Detroit. Sunny, but a little odd. Looked about 80% covered.

Clouds rolled in just in time to kill any chances to see it here in Louisville but it is unusually dark out.

Clouds rolled in just in time to kill any chances to see it here in Louisville but it is unusually dark out.
Kind of like I have on really dark sunglasses, but I don't.

99% coverage here in toronto and i'm pretty underwhelmed. Its not even that dark plus it total cloud cover.

Correction, we just had the total coverage and it got quite dark. Pretty cool really

Last edited:
got to see a pretty good view from my driveway. Pretty cool, not as total as 2017 but really good.

No darkness here in Florida...we are viewing through our glasses and can see some coverage. Time to get back to work. LOL.

No darkness here in Florida...we are viewing through our glasses and can see some coverage. Time to get back to work. LOL.
I went out, looked through the glasses saw the "totality" and right back in for a 3:30 meeting.

Got pretty dark here IMG_1649.jpeg

Back