Arccos Golf GPS Stat Tracking System Review

Thanks to the generosity of THPers I'll get to give these a whirl, can't wait to check out the stats!
That's awesome. I still keep thinking about this. Such a cool system.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I've used mine one round and the stat tracking was not even close.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I've used mine one round and the stat tracking was not even close.

What do you mean by stat tracking not even close? Are you talking about distance measured? Or compiled stats club data etc?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

What do you mean by stat tracking not even close? Are you talking about distance measured? Or compiled stats club data etc?

Some stats were way off. Like a drive of 374 yds. Other shots never recorded. Always had phone in my front pocket. I have the android version. Probably need to make sure it isn't operator error.

Some stats were way off. Like a drive of 374 yds. Other shots never recorded. Always had phone in my front pocket. I have the android version. Probably need to make sure it isn't operator error.

374 sounds like you ?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Weird. Did you make sure you switched to the current hike every time you move to a new hole? I have over 150 rounds with mine. And I learned that after every green I just check phone as I'm walking to next tee plbix and make sure all the puts registered. Most times I havr to enter a "gimme put" since I dont take the time to make sure it registers. Then very important is to move to the next hile on the screen and hit "play this hole" be sure to deny the "move shots to current hole". Then you will have no issues.

There are known issues with Android and some communication issues. I posted about it in the 360 thread a few days ago. Essentially Arccos is aware and have their android developers working on it and testing. They suggested a few things to me when I contacted them: re-pair clubs, reset sensors and check battery life. All three of those I did and still experienced the intermittent recording like you're experiencing. Beyond that and their general how-to you see on the website, it's a hurry up and wait for a new version of the app to be released that is supposed to improve communication.

I learned that after every green I just check phone as I'm walking to next tee plbix and make sure all the puts registered. Most times I havr to enter a "gimme put" since I dont take the time to make sure it registers. Then very important is to move to the next hile on the screen and hit "play this hole" be sure to deny the "move shots to current hole". Then you will have no issues.

That is strange that you have to "move to next hole", hit "play this hole", and deny "move shots". I check mine going to next tee box and add gimme putt if needed and then I just shut off the screen and put it back in my pocket. It automatically detects next hole on its own.

That is strange that you have to "move to next hole", hit "play this hole", and deny "move shots". I check mine going to next tee box and add gimme putt if needed and then I just shut off the screen and put it back in my pocket. It automatically detects next hole on its own.
I just do it to make sure it switches over. Because it didn't change over on a few occasions. Especially if next tee box is super close to the green. Its just become habit now. Also I'm always just doing a gimme put if I 2 put because I cant be bothered to havr it record the tap in.

Back