Are you a "Great Shot" playing partner?

As if I needed one more thing to worry about while I'm golfing, now I have to worry about being Bridgeslapped for saying nice shot at the wrong time.:crying: Blu's right, Golf is Hard.

LOL Kobey. Indeed sir.

looks like I need to play with Nate. i will tell you good shot no matter what. In the water, "good ball strike though". missed putt, "great roll'. I am a talker. so I like to keep my playing partners happy.

I like to talk a fair amount on the course. Once the ball has stopped I will certainly acknowledge good shots. I don't much enjoy talking about golf while talking with whoever I play. I like to carry a non golf conversation while walking fairways or riding in carts. Then give them a pat on the back when they hit a good one.

looks like I need to play with Nate. i will tell you good shot no matter what. In the water, "good ball strike though". missed putt, "great roll'. I am a talker. so I like to keep my playing partners happy.

i like that attitude...

my favorite, "not a bad shot, for a bad shot."

Well, at least it sounded good!

I partake, but for you the next time we play its: ehh. LMAO
Edit to say this is for Nate
tapin from my big as note 2

This makes me feel good. I like that!

I am not afraid to tell someone good shot or great shot. It's just a nice thing to do.

i like that attitude...

my favorite, "not a bad shot, for a bad shot."

My personal go to in this situation: "If you're gonna mishit it, that's the way to do it!"

a subtle "good shot" or "nice up", not even with eye contact or anything, just enough to show acknowledgement is appropriate for people who don't know each other or only through golf and are not especially close or friendly outside of the course.

it amazes me the place we are in, that it is "offensive" to some for another to give encouragement...

Too bad, you cant take someone being kind, and you are too grumpy, well perhaps you are not good enough to get that grumpy about golf...(most pro's are not good enough to get that mad about a missed shot) they happen, and pretending they are a surprise is lunacy...

My favorite is, "It opens up over there," after a tee shot that is clearly OB.

Yes, I am one of those players who acknowledge god shots of those I'm playing with. I don't comment on every shot, just ones that are above the norm for where we are playing or above the norm for the person playing the shot.

My favorite is, "It opens up over there," after a tee shot that is clearly OB.

Or, "That's gonna spin back when it's rocketing across the green".

Or, "That's gonna spin back when it's rocketing across the green".
lol, love it.
Nice shot, as it proceeds to roll into a bunker.

Back