Are you Blue Collar or White Collar and do you fit?

GolfTravelDude

Team Hackers Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Was thinking about this. Do you fit the realm with which you live? I was always white collar M-F and a gentleman farmer on the weekend. Unlike most everyone I hung with I played more of my golf M-F while at work than I did on weekends because I had so much work to do on those weekends.

What does a high school teacher count as? Blue or white?

White (Corporate Real Estate) but it doesn’t define me. I live in the country, and feel I fit in better out here with the farmers. Similar to the Op by the sounds of it.

I’m in corporate finance, live in the suburbs, and need sidewalks on which I can walk my dogs.

What does a high school teacher count as? Blue or white?
Black and blue collar from the beatings we take by admins and parents.

White collar as you can tell by my avatar lol

I’m more of a “hole in a sock.” ER Nurse. I’d fit far more white collar than blue.

Blue collar worker, I was USAF.

Nope. I'm white collar and live rural semi-agricultural. I don't fit in well

White collar. In general I feel like I fit in where I live aside from some of the egos

Fans and have fun with both.

I’m probably way more white collar though with what I do etc. Blue collar fellas are seemingly more fun to hang out with, way less stuffy.

I'm collarless.

White collar and no I don't fit in.

I'm sort of a blue-collar guy in a white(ish) collar position, and I don't feel like I fit in at all.

Plaid. Through and through.

Blue collar. Couldn’t fake otherwise if I tried.

Office job but I wear TShirts, Hoodies and jeans… dunno?

White for me. I fit in very well. :cool:

Brown collar. Most days I'm covered in crap and no faction wants to claim me.

I'm white collar as i work in sales management for a company on the S&P 500, i suppose i fit in sometimes and not other times. I mean i play golf...I can talk wines and stuff out at dinners, blah blah blah

But.....I hate suits and don't wear them. At my previous company i was partly responsible for the dress code changing because we had a shirt and tie policy, so i wore the ugliest ties imaginable (fish tie, piano key necktie) until they loosened the policy. Right now if i have to wear a jacket i'll usually wear it over a novelty T-shirt (my Pink Floyd shirt is a favorite)......I also live on a farm, do some of my own renos and drive a pickup truck

I'm an enigma.

Airport manager I guess makes me white, although I mostly wear knitted polos.

White collar but I don’t think I really ever fit that mold.

I'm sort of a blue-collar guy in a white(ish) collar position, and I don't feel like I fit in at all.
I work in the trades, but I service manage/sell. I’m most happy up on a roof looking at equipment. Unfortunately I have to speak to the guys writing the checks for that stuff. I fit in with both sides.

Back