Arizona local outing 3/1/2020

Are we walking ?

Are we walking ?
I do not believe that this course offers that as a good option. You can ask in the pro shop and definitely can do that if they say so. The rate @Wildcat4life got for us includes carts.

In case anyone wondered, the draw was done with poker chips and I will send one home with you :)
415BB903-DBA0-4702-962B-73D4C6EDDE0C.jpeg

For those in groups 1 and 3....I'll keep an keen eye on @robrandalgz I'm sure the pressure to win at all costs will be high. I'll do my part to protect the integrity of the game.

I made the draw tonight because Monday looks to be a busy day.

I feel like I already won. I get to meet and paired with another new to me THPer! @tucsoncacti looking forward to meeting you and taking everyones money!

I feel like I already won. I get to meet and paired with another new to me THPer! @tucsoncacti looking forward to meeting you and taking everyones money!
Me too brother!! Gonna be a fun round. This my second tho outing. I was lucky enough to hit the ultimate gathering in Orlando 18 months ago.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I'm going to apologize to @echico in advance. :cry::cry::cry:

not going to lie... wish I could find an excuse to go to AZ this weekend! Awesome course! enjoy the birthdays as well!

I’m not apologizing to anyone...yet.

For those in groups 1 and 3....I'll keep an keen eye on @robrandalgz I'm sure the pressure to win at all costs will be high. I'll do my part to protect the integrity of the game.
This guy is so scared, right now...........

Trust me, brother, you've already lost. Fill your head with all these happy thoughts but an @ss-whoopin' is on the horizon.

Forfeit, now, and save yourself the embarrassment........................

Have fun you guys. I really wanted to try to get out there and join your event and meet some fellow THPer's. Hopefully make it to one of the semi close events.

Have fun you guys. I really wanted to try to get out there and join your event and meet some fellow THPer's. Hopefully make it to one of the semi close events.

You are always welcome! All of us AZ thpers look forward to meeting you someday!

This looks like fun, enjoy fellas and if someone gets diarrhea Saturday night LMK and I will be there lol

You are always welcome! All of us AZ thpers look forward to meeting you someday!
Appreciate that. I'm seriously looking into the Tahoe Open that @SlightDraw has set up. Just got to convince the wife she doesn't want me around for that long.?

Back